Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
R
OP Offline
R
Wanna go to the city? Get in touch if you do...

S
S
Donna,
Glad to see you enjoying your life more and posting more about not just surviving, but thriving! Carpe diem!

Enjoy the city, I know you will.

SD

Me 41
W 41
Kids: S9 S7
Married 16 years
Bomb dropped 2/2/07
Still living together!
current thread
C
C
hey luv)))) I loved your Matrix reference. I now "see" the code, and i make it work to my advantage and write my own way without holding my breath, wishing hoping stbx would be in a marriage-saving mood. I am free from that doom cloud, love my life, the fog in my path is gone, my sad attempts at hearding cats and keeping a man who didn't even know who he was and what he wanted.

Hugs your way and prayers that you have the peace that surpasses all understanding \:\)

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
R
OP Offline
R
Ugh. I am bored. And up too late (again). My kids aren't home. There is nothing on tv. Its too late to get on the phone. I miss sex. Although if we were still together, that would have been over by now, and I'd be looking at a snoring back-of-a-guy (or maybe tired enough to go to sleep?) Ugh.

I want a man in my bed instead of my puppy (even if she is cute and doesn't snore).

On a different note, I want a personal assistant to file the giganto pile of paperwork clogging up my kitchen island. They could vacuum while they're at it ;\)

I want to light a match to the "spare room" that I had planned to have huge holiday dinners in, cause right now it is just filled with crap. Its behind a door so I don't deal with it. Its just...stuff. Random, unneeded stuff. Maybe when I get the dumpster for the pool mess...

Oh, did I mention that X finally said he'd pay the guy to clean the pool? I asked him when he was going to get it done, since we are getting close to the Nov 1st deadline. He said he could get the appliances out Nov 8th. Um, that's past the date, number one, and what about the rest of the crap? He didn't think he had to take care of the rest - broken glass, old toys, misc crap... I wasn't letting it go, so I told him I'd take care of it and send him the bill.

I'm still in flux, I guess. Still not the life that I want. I don't like being a single mom very much, miss the family stuff.

But even with that b!tch session, I;m not depressed. Not crying, or even sad, really. Just bored, I think...

G
G
Oh my, Donna.
I know exactly how you feel. Babysteps. Do you know flylady?
Goldey

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
R
OP Offline
R
OH, yes, I know her well!!
She keeps filling my damn in-box, and my perfectionism makes me save the damn things, like I'm ever going to go back and read all 894 of them!

No, I really am trying to implement her ideas - a big challenge for me.

F
F
Donna,

What's sex?

M
M
Sex? Did someone say sex? I've heard the word. Understand the concept, that's about it!

I had to unsubscribe from the flylady! She filled my inbox to the extreme and made me feel like a total failure because I couldn't come up with enough time to even begin! I'm getting there though. \:\)

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

G
G
Hey FLTC..

Sex is a three letter word (I refer to it as "huh?") that exists in the same realm as Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy. It is a delusion while married since it doesn't really exist. It was also created so that it would be easier for priests to remain celibate. We're all one in the same... except we believe they don't have it (since sex doesn't exist).

Sex only applies to the gender of a baby and various stages of aging. Although a popular misconception is that one must HAVE sex to beget a child, one must simply be of two opposite sexes to have that bear fruit.

Kissing, flipping the bird at inopportune times and playing with firetrucks are what really cause pregnancy in females (along with the occsaional transgender individual). The "G" spot is nonexistent. Think of the word 'sigh'. Do you hear a G? No. Any letter you cannot hear continues the conspiracy of sex (for pleasure, frustration, etc) being real.

Of course personal.. errrmmm.. pleasure does exist. That is why the internet was created to allow others to be personal on an individual basis titillating only their mind and other responsive areas. These feelings can be recreated by gender.. women on a shopping spree, men with the remote during an exciting football game. However since most people want to improve their typing skills, internet interactions tend to be favored.

To debunk the theory that the male plug is made for the female socket, let me say "Whoa! Never heard such hootenanny in my life." The male appendage when.. motivated.. is the perfect cleaning accessory. It's very handy for hanging small washcloths (oops, forgot about the frail male ego).. hand towels (little ones), neckties and the occasional thong. A man's erection is a misnomer since it is parallel to the ground, creating a cute pup tent when clothed. I prefer the term 'levitation'.

A woman's innards continue to be mysterious, except when it comes to birthing babies (another popular myth. Babies come from duffle bags made of breathable fabric. When the mother howls at the perfect pitch of a zipper unzipping, the baby is lifted from the bag, rolled in gook and handed to the doctor with a tip expected. Actually, elevators would never exist if it weren't for a woman's vagigi. The rhythmic gripping was the inspiration for people size containers sliding up and down a cable smoothly. On a side note, 'muzak' was created for elevators to jam any sexual thoughts potentially awakened while in the conveyance. The sex in the elevator fantasy only occurs in non muzak elevators.

It is with great sorrow that I educate you on the realities of life but hope that true knowledge will ease any imaginary desires you think you feel.

*hugs*

(... now those are a completely different subject!)

N
N
ROFL Gypsy. your post reminded me of this email I got last week:

A father asked his 10-year old son if he knew about the birds and the bees.

"I don't want to know," the child said, bursting into tears. "Promise me you won't tell me."

Confused, the father asked what was wrong.

The boy sobbed, "When I was six, I got the 'There's no Easter Bunny' speech.
At seven, I got the 'There's no Tooth Fairy' speech.
When I was eight, you hit me with the 'There's no Santa' speech.
If you're going to tell me that grown-ups don't really get laid, I'll have nothing left to
live for."

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard