Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
W
W
Wow, it seems like yesterday we were all wishing you a happy 50th! Have a great one, Being Me \:\)
Btw, in two weeks I will have been separated for one year.

Last edited by whatisis; 09/27/08 01:58 AM.

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
W
Hey Being Me, I'm lookin' for a Queen to accompany me in my new duties as self appointed King of the Surviving forum. I'm thinkin' what better combination than two ex-Military Police persons, we could spend our time handcuffing each other and doing all sorts of neat tricks with our Batons. We could even club those who are banished. Think about it, there's still time to apply for this pristine position. We could rule this friggin board..or at least direct the posting traffic! Grab me a traffic cone. It's all good \:\)

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hahaha! Wii, you are so funny, but weirdly true! What better people than ex-military policemen! Mmmm! I do think there will be a lot of directing of traffic through.

Hey, I became clean-up in the washroom at ABC Country Restaurant on Tuesday, and just got outta hospital (had another frigging seizure at the hospital so they kept me in for 2 days). These seizures are getting on my nerves (excuse the pun). The MRI shows that the swelling isn't down, and the neurologist and neurosurgeon think that it's either a low grade tumour, or scar tissue from birth. I'll be seeing them next week, or the week after. Whatever it is, I hope it can be sorted out soon. If any of you are praying people, I would appreciate your putting me in your prayers in the next coupla weeks.

On the R front ... H has been awesome. I am starting to think that life is way too short to muck about with one's M and family. My poor H is looking really tired and worried. So, whatever it is, I'm a gonna fight it.

Take care y'all.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
W
When I check in with the big guy tonight, I will be mentioning your name. I pray that all will be well. Isn't it amazing that something like this could bring out a side in your H you've been longing to see. I guess all things are indeed possible, aren't they. Please let us know how things are going and vent here any time, I'll be dropping by.

A
A
Hey there--sorry things are scary in the health dept. As always, my prayers are with you. Take care, ok?

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
P
P
My prayers are with you and I will make sure your name is in the right places. I am very pleased that finally you get to see how much your H does care. Hopefully there will be a medical solution soon, but the concern and support will continue. Monday I will be in your region, however just passing through. My thoughts are with you.

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks for all your prayers! I sure need them, and appreciate them. I did have another seizure on Saturday, but it wasn't as extreme as the others. Unfortunately, I fell and cut myself just below my eye. So, off to hospital again. I am starting to get to know the nurses, paramedics and doctors by name. It's a small hospital.

Anyway, I am finding it hard to go to school, or concentrate on schoolwork ... the drugs make me feel woozy, and weak.

Wish you could visit, Phoenix, but hope you have a good trip.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Off to see the neurosurgeon next Tuesday. Another step in this more recent saga. I am just trying to take it one day at a time.

Take care.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful long weekend. \:\)

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
W
W
We'll all keep praying for good news on Tuesday, Being Me!

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard