Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
F
Quote:
He comes in.Asked my manager where I was.He told him I was in the back.Said he would get me in a minute.NG said NO!! I will go get her.Pushed past several of my coworkers.Walked all the way back to me.I had my back to him.I never saw him in the back.Several of the male coworkers made him go to the front counter.
Briget, I already told you that all I wanted to do was exchange my Happy Meals toy! I already have that one! \:\(

just kidding.

Wow! Scary. Like others, I'm glad it worked out okay, even that it happened at work, where others could help.

You have a level head on those shoulders.

What do you think about this weather, huh? It felt good to finally wear a sweater to work this year.

Stay warm!

FL

God heals the broken-hearted (Psalm 147:3)

Me: 44
W: 40
Separated 8/2011

S12
SD14
SS12
SD10
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
FL,

LOL I would have just given you the flippin toy!!

Yeah I'm glad I found out early.Shame he turned out to be a nut.He had potential up until then.

I love sweater weather.But this is down right parka weather.Did someone forget to tell the weatherman this is Florida?

I did get to take out my fav.sweater and that makes me happy.I'm going to put my electic blankie on my bed if this keeps up.

I'm heading out to try and learn to line dance again.Sheesh I should just give up.I have a date with a friend.Just friends.I'm making him take the lessons even though he hates country music.Yeah he's a good friend.

Have a good nite.Good to see you drop by.

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard