Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
E
Quote:
Oh, I didn't realise I only had 14 days to dispute the divorce petition and that has passed. looks like all that has been thrown will stick

so does this mean the papers as filed by her will now be the way she wants?? Visitation and all??

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
G - She really has no clue. The other day we were talking about me getting place and her saying I couldn't afford it, then to furnish it etc. I said, well, the cost of furnishing will be as part of the settlement as you obviously want all the stuff in here which I own 50%. She said what ? Your on cloud cukoo land. I just said, yep, see ya. I mean, what does she think, I just walk away, pay maintenance and get nothing at all...proper Batchitt Crazy

No, it's means I'm not disputing her 7 or 8 reasons for unreasonable behaviour. Don't believe it makes one bit of difference in the long run and I would assume they had to send a copy to my lawyer so surely he would have contacted me.

oh, believe me, I forget about my W all the time, I just miss my boys. Only got them for a half day this weekend as they have a party at 1.45 Saturday, but TBH, it works quite well as England playing at 5.15 and I need to do a few bits and pieces. Hair cut, some shopping etc. Normally I'd be really gutted as the boys, but this weekend is for me, my birthday time, having a right old laugh with my mates (ok I do this most weekends now), but just really feel the need this weekend. I've also been invited round a friends on Sunday for a few drinks (head permitting) and then out for family meal with boys, mum, sister and kids etc so that should be nice. Really can't come quick enough !!!

L
L
Quote:
Oh, I didn't realise I only had 14 days to dispute the divorce petition and that has passed. looks like all that has been thrown will stick
I think it just means that the reasons given for the breakdown of the M will be accepted by the courts. All the other details such as visitation, assests division etc still need to be agreed and ajudicated on.

Lan

D
D
Originally Posted By: Arthur
G - She really has no clue. The other day we were talking about me getting place and her saying I couldn't afford it, then to furnish it etc. I said, well, the cost of furnishing will be as part of the settlement as you obviously want all the stuff in here which I own 50%. She said what ? Your on cloud cukoo land. I just said, yep, see ya. I mean, what does she think, I just walk away, pay maintenance and get nothing at all...proper Batchitt Crazy

Let me get this straight. She has the A, She does not want to work on the M and She wants everything. Wow, talk about wanting your cake, eating it and still wanting more. I'd call my Sols if I was you A and make sure he has this all under control. Better safe than sorry.

Have a good weekend, oh sh** its only Tuesday here.

Thread #10
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Lanzo - Better put than I did

D - We are going through Mediation, next one 20th so more details will come out then. I think she will have a shock when the figures are laid out for her to see TBH as I know it will look horrible and I'm not looking forward to it.

Sols costs me a fortune and at the moment nothing at all is decided. I am taking the option of mediation first as likely to cost approx £800 and if we can agree 50% there, I look at that as saving me probably £2k. Also, mediation will be split whereas she gets legal aid so using sols only costs me, though only due to her removing herself from the joint account illegally, which I'm working on.

Don't worry, I do read all the sols letter properly and will speak to sols if it seems like it needs it. TBH, I just want to forget it all for another week and enjoy my birthday.

oh, sorry if I'm missing old friends posts. Newcomers seems to be mobbed of late so I might be missing some. ping me a request if anything I need to comment on

Last edited by Arthur; 10/07/08 03:05 PM.
L
L
Arthur--Thanks for checking in on me. Sorry the hottie in the Mercedes drove on down the road, but good for you while it lasted! Glad that you got the bump in ego from her. I'm sure plenty more good stuff to come!

My W and I are in mediation, but she seems to be dragging stuff on a bit and sending mixed messages. That your W expects you to stay at your parents seems absurd. I would say that W owes you settlement for the furnishings and equity in the house if she is keeping it. You already know that though.

Happy for you and your upcoming weekend and birthday. I'm guessing you are following World Cup? I wish I had the friends you did, I could use some drinking time.

M42
S12/D9
T17/M12
Bomb 1 3/22/06
Bomb 2 7/11/08
Bomb 3 7/31/08
W Filed 8/1/08
D granted 12/17/08
D Finalized 1/29/09

A man who compromises his principles never had them in the first place.
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
LE - I blew my friends out for my W and family and great there still there for me in my times of needs. Dig out your old friends, you'll be amazed. They are very understanding and a lot of mine have been in and out of various lengh relatinships so they sort of know the score.

OW text tonight, seems she has actually had a real [censored] time, had to make redundancies and stuff and says she will try and ring tomorrow. apologies for lack of communication. Not taking mcuh from it and going to slow it all down now anyway if she does want to see me again. I replied a while later just saying no need to apologies, sounded a nithmare, call when you get the chance.

Just back from footy, the local team were 2-0 up, pegged back to 2-2 then won on penalties. Boring game but I forgot how much I love going to the footy. Bonus that a free ticket and mate had parking at ground too.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard