Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
D
D
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee

DAMN SIR..we are no longer DAMS in the DAM sense...you just don't realize it yet Tim..

we are different now..and different causes attractions that I would have never thought would happen..not in a trillion years..I know Arthur knows what I'm talking about..there is a different air, a different confidence that's given off..and it's attractive..I can see why Arthur brings it here..not only for the women but for the men to think about too..

and just on a side note Tim, when your W wakes up and gets her chitt straight. You won't have to worry about the physical part anymore..I'll wager that..

Your are right we are not DAM's anymore I have moved beyond that as most of us here have but it is still difficult to figure women out. I see the excitement in dating someone new and in a way I am envious but also glad I am not there. I have been out of the game for over 20 years so I don't have any practical advice to give on it. Just to not get too envolved to quickly and lose your head.

Have fun with it boys and play the field there are too may fish in the sea, good fatherly advice.

Thread #10
E
E
Quote:
Have fun with it boys and play the field there are too may fish in the sea, good fatherly advice.

thanks DAD..it is a rather scary place for me. Out for 10 years and TBH some of these girls/women/ladies..I don't even have a clue just by looking at them how old some of them are..the sea is a scary place..I feel like Nemo..LOL

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
hey G, yeah bac in the game and it does seem a game too !! No contact since got dropped off yesterday morning and was left that she would give me a ring, so I'm leaving it for her to decide. Slight problem though, she did have a bad cold when I left her, so she could be there thinking I'm a right nasty piece of work for not checking up on her !!! Doh, so hard to figure it all out it's unreal.

Will text before going out tonight just something like. Hi, how's you doing ? Over the cold yet ?Hope your feeling better and leave it at that. Then, if no contact by return, I can go out 'shaking' again tonight....oops !!!

FWIW, I hope she calls and we arrange something for tomorrow, but if not, it was a great few days and has given me a big lift !!!

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Well, i text and good i did as seems she is having a bad time with work at the moment. Didn't see her last night and she said she would ring today. No call yet at 2.15 here so if no call today I'd say that was it.

Ah well, my birthday next week so still got something to look forward too.

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Cheers G, it's not til next Monday, but will be sure to have a big weekend !!!

Not heard from OM, really not liking this dating game. She said she would ring Sunday and I text about tea time as thought we were going out for dinner but was starving, so gotta leave it now. Think I'm blown out already !!!!!

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
just read above. should read not heard from OW....Doh.

Got a text this morning, which was bit hard to decipher what's going on and given previous text of Saturday I have waited a few hours then replied basically asking outright if I'm being blown out. Rather just no as to old for any of these games.

Text from OW was along lines of. Hi, lost phone sat night. Real busy at work at mo. It's a real [censored] time at moment. Hope you had a good weekend.

My reply. No worries, hope u and work is ok. I'm not sure what to make of text so you may need to spell it out for me !!! 1st word might start F and 2nd might start O !!!

I just would rather know

D
D
Really hard to say what she means A. I would stop calling or texting her and let her make the next move. If she wants to see you she will call if not, it was a fun couple of days. Plenty of other women out there for you.

Also that OM of yours might call.

Thread #10
E
E
Originally Posted By: Arthur
just read above. should read not heard from OW....Doh.

Got a text this morning, which was bit hard to decipher what's going on and given previous text of Saturday I have waited a few hours then replied basically asking outright if I'm being blown out. Rather just no as to old for any of these games.

Text from OW was along lines of. Hi, lost phone sat night. Real busy at work at mo. It's a real [censored] time at moment. Hope you had a good weekend.

My reply. No worries, hope u and work is ok. I'm not sure what to make of text so you may need to spell it out for me !!! 1st word might start F and 2nd might start O !!!

I just would rather know

looks like you're expecting more from OW than just a good time?? Correct?? I'm reading it this way anyway..am I wrong??

G
G
Geez.. Arthur..

Send a picture of a cute puppy you saw on a walk with clever quip. Or The Engineers Guide to Cats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXBL6bzAR4.

If counting the hours between texts and phonecalls are making you anxious.. is it good for you? What message does it tell you, her?

It is wonderful to be appreciated.. but... (fill in the blank).

*hugs*

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Mike - All I'm expecting is no silly games and to know where I am.

I think she is nice, but maybe she is another batchitt, so not to bothered by the reply, I'll just move on.

Can't remember the last time I was dumped twice in a year and still 2 months left yet !!!

Tim - Yeah, loads of ladies still out there and got another big birthday weekend planned with footy on early doors to so as long as I know, I can chat to other ladies Sat night. I'm a very loyal person so as I thought we were sort of seeing each other, I never bothered to chat to any girls this weekend just gone and I have a lovely new jumper on too !!! LOL

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard