Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
OP Offline
Hey Brig!

Now THERE's a song that stays stuck in your head. For the rest of your life!

It's a Small World After all!

How about Spaceship Earth at Epcot. Totally not scary. But everyone loves it because you go up in the big ball.

Barb

B
B
Have you ever been to Pleasure Island?

I went once with my best friend.We went to one of the dance clubs.They had a dance floor that went around like a record.I got on it just fine.However when I tried to get off one leg stayed on and one leg got off.I didn't know I could do the splits.LOL My best friend couldn't help me up.She was laughing so hard.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
OP Offline
Yes, went there a few times. I'm not much into clubs though. Aviators was kind of fun and Mannequins. I never went to Eight Tracks but thought I'd like that one.

Barb

R
R
Barb--
What a sh!tty thing for your daughter....I hope this guy gets bored and moves on with her not being within eyesight of him...

Play another song...

OP Offline
Morning!

I got some sleep last night. I was so tired. Worrying about Ash has sucked some life out of me. But she seems ok this morning and nothing further happened. The guy is back with his ex GF so if he doesn't want to strain THAT R, he will likely back off. She has blocked him from everything. I still think he should get some type of reprimand but perhaps he did.

Barb

OP Offline
Morning Friends!

Coffee is on. I need it today. Anyone want Baileys?

Leaves are changing. Must remember to bring my camera to the cottage today. I WILL be on the water - like it or not - the Seadoo needs to go into storage along with the canoe. I hope it is sunny on the w/e. Josh will be coming up and there is nothing like paddling the canoe and seeing the most brilliant colours imaginable. My cottage is truly in one of the most scenic places on earth. People will come from miles around to see the Autumn splendour.

Had a nice chat with Josh last night and updated him on the stress of the past couple of days. He listened and supported. He thinks cyber bullying might be a criminal code offense. He would not hesitate to phone the Police either. I don't wish to escalate things but if one more thing happens I will squash my w/e plans, stay here and do what it takes to further protect her. My family (brother & one sis, Leenie) as well as a good friend know what is going on and have offered their support to Ash if anything occurs and I am not here.

Now, on to good stuff. I am so excited to have been given a new dollhouse to fix up. It had been donated to the library. I thought it would be rough but its really quite nice. Needs some repairs. Doors and windows have been removed and some gingerbread trim is broken. But the rooms are not bad. Some touchup painting in spots and new flooring. I thought all the walls would need new papering but most are just fine. Strange hobby you must be thinking but I love it. So creative and fun. Even Ashley was impressed with this one. Of course I'm now a miniature real estate magnate as I continue to acquire more homes.

On to REAL wallpapering at the cottage and planting bulbs in the garden. I hope to finish but doubt that will happen. To be sure - it is more likely I will need to make one more trip away.

But lots to do this morning. Best get on it. Life is good!

Barb

R
R
Barb--
Wish I could send you the dollhouse in my basement. It was given to me by my friend down the block after her D got too old to have interest in finishing it (it isn't even painted yet, or shingled). Here my D is 9 and not interested, either...

I should put it on Freecycle so someone can make it something worthwhile...

Your cottage sounds WONDERFUL!!

Hug Ash for me...

OP Offline
Hey Donna,

I have a friend in CT who does dollhouses. I might ask her if she is interested. What do you think?

My cottage is more wonderful than it was a couple of months ago - I'm excited by the progress I made this year. Not that it was bad at all - just dated.

Barb

R
R
Please let me know about the house - poor thing has been collecting dust.

I'd love to see pics of the cottage - do you have them up?

OP Offline
Hi!

I have some new cottage photos I uploaded last week. Not sure where I can post them. Let me know and I could do that when I get back.

I can ask Nicki (dollhouse friend in Ct) if she might be interested in the DH. She runs a Yahoo Group called Dollhouse Miniatures. You could go on there and post about it.

Barb

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard