Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
B
B
Poet,

please dont do that again.Baby girl(shoot I hope your younger than me)your setting yourself up for pain.Your worth more than that.

Of course I'm only going by what I just read.I could be wrong.I have got to find your thread and see.

By the way I'm in Florida to.

Barb,

Welcome back.I'm not sure I'm staying.I'm still watching to see what happens before I decide.We have been here a long time and yes we have a lot to offer.But I will only stay where I'm wanted.And right now it just doesn't quit feel like us oldtimers are wanted.I'm watching and waiting.

Either way I'm glad your back!!!!

Later Friend.
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
L
L
Oh thank GOODNESS girl! \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\) Welcome back.

OP Offline
Whatisis:

Then its time to get them back!

Barb

OP Offline
Hey KS!

Hot lemon toddy perhaps? You aren't the first one I've heard that has a cold this week. Sure hope I can avoid that! It sucks!

Cheers!

Barb

OP Offline
Donna:

Oh it bubbled and burned. Totally YUCK!

No nettie pot here.

Barb

J
J
\:\)

Now thats better!!

Alot more laughter and smiling now!

Welcome back!

Hugs!

Jeanette
Another Floridian!!

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
OP Offline
Hi Poet:

You are one I was upset I could not post to. Because you are still in the early stages and I'm really hoping I can make a difference for you.

So - where in Florida are you? I have a timeshare at Disney. I'll be there for more than 2 weeks. I have a severely disabled adult son who I am taking to see Mickey along with his nurse. After that I'm going to Food & Wine at Epcot, attending a club I belong to for my hobby, visiting friends and attending a show. I keep busy. I LOVE Florida.

OUCH - your H's remarks must've stung. I'm sure that would make you NOT want to phone him.

I have to say this. Try to remember reverse psychology. We never really want what we have. But we usually want what we can't have. The trick is to not let him think he "has" you. That is why I keep suggesting going dark. Let him wonder. Possibly miss you. Maybe then he will come looking.

I hope you are doing ok tonight. I'm sorry I was not there for you the past couple of days.

Barb

OP Offline
Yes, Poet is one of my newbies. And I do try to check on her at least once a day. I really do care what happens to her. I'm so glad she ventured over here to find me.

Thanks Poet!

Barb

W
W
Originally Posted By: BarbieDoll
Whatisis:

Then its time to get them back!

Barb

Get what back?
Actually, I'm quite enjoying singing along with the BeeGees with my new higher pitched voice.
Ya see, there's always something to be thankful for in any situation! \:\)

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
OP Offline
Oh Trip:

I can relate totally.

"You are right. You are ALWAYS right". It was right up there with "yes dear".

And if we disagreed I would go to great lengths to prove him wrong. And me right. And then somewhere when the M fell apart - I got it. I don't HAVE to be right all the time. And even if I am - I don't have to rub it in his face.

Sometimes Ashley and I disagree. And she does something her way and fails. Then she comes back and tells me I was right and she should have listened. And that is so much better than me pointing it out to her saying "I'm right, I'm right".

It has been a rough couple of days with her. I'll get around to talking about it soon. Maybe not tonight. I am tired. Been up since 4:30.

Barb

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard