K
You make me blubber Lissie Chickie
((( Liss)))

have a terrific day

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

A
A

I swear when I grow up I want to be sweet and gentle...and have big boobies just like Lissie.

\:\)

W
W
Miss Lissie

Thanks for reminding us of so many good times. Times that helped us so much more than the counseling we may have paid for. Times that helped us so much more than the support some of our families thought they were providing. Without the real friends and support shared here in the past couple years, some of us may have ended up living very dark days.

Thank you and so many others for directing sunbeams through our windows when we needed it. Thanks to so many for the drinks, visions of life by the pool, and everyday stories of life - family - and friends. I love the memories of kids in school, diving in underwater heavens, knitting microscopic sweaters, shopping for shoes, decorating new places, and so much more. Thanks for letting me live in your closet and watch you grow.

Thanks to everyone that was there to discuss Mars-Venus and unintentionally driving off-road in the corn field and ditches. You all saved me. MLC was the forum. But you were the people that reached out and made it happen. I can only pray that others who experience the shock and awe of the bomb find the same kind of support and friendship somewhere, if not here.

The evolution of Surviving has expanded the scope of contacts for many here. After a while, some posts were no longer focused on surviving the bomb. That should be a good sign that Surviving has happened and that healing is becoming a reality for many of us. I hope that Surviving can continue to be a positive thing for everyone and I pray that the banning becomes something the moderators can move past in a cooperative spirit among those banned. We have seen it go full circle before as bans were lifted. It can again. The point, and the reminder, may be that this is where we came and found help. We don't want to diminish that hope for anyone else. We just want to be able to find each other here at times, stay in touch, and continue to share stories of our Survival with the family we became.

(((everyone)))

K
K
Quote:
Thank you and so many others for directing sunbeams through our windows when we needed it.

Ok now I'm really crying! Dang emotions! \:\(

This Moment is your Life

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
X just called me

He was just fired.

WHAT?

Fired.

I was like what

then he started yelling, I was Fing fired do you Fing understand?

UGH

I just said ok bye

So the mortgage?

what?

He never had a problem with work before.

Nice that he blew our retirement money on his friggen apt and tight t shirts that showed his nipples.

He moved in with his GF also

He called me and he said , I dunno what YOU are going to do now?

nice

ugh

I can't wrap my brain around this right now.

good grief

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
K
K
Oh No Lissie!
I'm sorry, what YOUR gonna do about it?? give me a as to quote your ex friggin break!

Sooo, you do get a part of his unemployement correct? If you are collecting SS /CS?
Gosh Lissie I'm sorry, you dont need this to worry about.

I will say its a fear of mine , because w/o ex SS I couldndt totaly make my mort. payment.

This Moment is your Life

K
K
Quote:
tight t shirts that showed his nipples.

not to laugh but that was funny. fer reals?

This Moment is your Life

D
D
Lissie, I am so sorry I haven't written sooner.

I'm so glad to read that your dad is doing better! My dad had his gall bladder removed a few years ago.

I just read about your ex. Wow! I really don't know what to say. I'm thinking that he had better start looking for another job right away, as I am assuming he has financial obligations to you.

Hope YOU are doing well!

Keep in touch!

deb

M:June 28,2008
H:Awesome Man!
S:28
SS:25
SS:21
D:19
S:16

"Love Never Fails!"

"God doesn't take anything out of our lives without replacing it with something far better." -Billy Graham
R
R
Check with the local Women's Center, if you have one. They might be able to help with grants or low-interest loans. Catholic Charities, too.
Social Services for your town.

Ugh. What a mess!

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you Amy C, I may have to sell some boobage, call me and let me know if you are interested.

Chappy. thank you for that was so beautiful, and you are never leaving my closet b/c you know i am a stalker.

Oh I am not going to freak out about it, i refuse.

I have my papi to focus on, and other stuff. The mortgage, well I will see what i can work out b/c what he pays me goes to that.

I have wonderful family.

So many others are worse off. Especially after hearing about losses of loved ones.

thank you lovies

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard