Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
D - No intention of the boys even knowing about OW for a long time. I'm not even going to let STBX know for a month or 2, tho I know how the rumour mill works where I live. Also, chance I may bump into her out which could be funny/awkward !!!

Anything in a skirt ? Make sure you don't go on vacation to Scotland then !!!

Mike - Sorry dude. Hey and don't slate my bitch bro !!! she is not a piece of asssss....oh, ok she has a nice one to be fair....My got I'm so like a dog on heat !!!

She has so many sunnies it's unreal, sure there will be a pair that make me look cooler than the norm or at least cooler than my £14 ($30) pair !!!!lol

D
D
Originally Posted By: Arthur
D - No intention of the boys even knowing about OW for a long time.

As a child from D parents I just wanted to make sure thats all.

Anything in a skirt ? Make sure you don't go on vacation to Scotland then !!!

LMAO (that wont get me banned will it)

Thread #10
L
L
Hey Arthur,

Just for my clarification, does this new friendship of yours mean you are done with your M and are happy to move forward on an new path in your life ?

Lanzo

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Lan - Yes, totally done. Have been for a few weeks and it wasn't the sitch particularly, the way my W was in particular but a singular event where she stopped 'my time' with my boys after moaning she didn't think I saw them enough. I posted about it and it was in front of them so I had to be big enough to hold my complete anger and sadness at the time, say goodbye to them and go. I'd thought she'd started using the boys as a weapon and that was so low, I have never been so angry in my life, yet controlled it.

Then, after that, so much time to think and look after our relationship that I came to realise we'd been existing rather than living for a good 2 years more or less.

Meeting this OW was completely an accident, kind of like meant to happen. I mean, basically lost my friends in a crowd of 20,000, only standing where I am as found a little space and then some girl starts flirting with me. Then spent 24 hours together and was so comfortable and natural and more affectionate than I've ever had with my W. Yes, I know it's the initial period so it seems real, this is why I chose not to do the do. I don't really want one night stands, either got to be someone I could see myself being in a relationship with or not at all.

Obviously very early days tho, but I haven't stopped smiling or felt this happy in a long time with someone (kids and exception but you get me).

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
oh, I'm still in total confusion what she sees in me. There's little old me, total average bloke, no car, living at mums, in middle of divorce etc and there's this pretty girl, body to die for, top job where she travels the world, lovely flat, nice car and a touch posh (tho she denies it, we joke about it) and she seems crazy about me.

Hey, I'm not knocking myself, don't get me wrong, I know I'm a good guy and all that, but if you could understand, it's just freaky !!!

L
L
oh, I'm still in total confusion what she sees in me.
Maybe a bit of rough. \:\)

Anyway good luck to you Arthur I'm glad D'bing helped you to find the real you and set you off in a new positive direction. I hope this or any future R works out for you.

Lanzo

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
cheers Lan

Never been called a bit of rough before !!! and certainly not by a man before (even where I live !!!)

M
M
Good for you Arthur, glad to see you are happy

Married 6 years
D4
D4
S2
seperated: 7/15/08
Dbomb: 9/21/08
status: seperated in same home, meeting with mediator moving toward D
current thread
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
happy but feeling a bit of a heavy cold coming on. Please hold off til tomorrow !!!

S
S
Hi Arthur, I am at the same spot as you in regards to meeting another gal - I just met her on Sunday and now we seem to be texting and talking quite a bit. It sure feels great to have someone interested in yourself!

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard