Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
E
E
Quote:
And no, it was nothing to do with the Mercedes SLK convertible she gave me a lift home in !!! LOL

damn brother..you left out important details of the sitch..

go get em tiger.. ;\)

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
Quote:
And no, it was nothing to do with the Mercedes SLK convertible she gave me a lift home in !!! LOL

damn brother..you left out important details of the sitch..

go get em tiger.. ;\)

LMAO Mike, you crack me up. There's me trying to get a run around for a few £100 and then I meet a girl with that, no idea what I'm to do now ?????

D
D
A,

Sounds like a great weekend. I have to agree with others here to take it slow and do not get commited to an exclusive R right away. Alot of women out there and don't hang your hat on the first one.

Oh and I will take a Lager.

Tim

Thread #10
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I'm not expecting anything of this R, just some fun and company for now really and see what happens.

But come on D, a convertible merc SLK ? you'd be tempted right ??? lol

Going for dinner tomorrow night and yes, getting picked up....to right I am.

Joking aside, she seems real nice, she knows everything as it was the only way to be IMO, but could well see her getting fed up if it gets heavy. But those is the choices we make. I'm seperated, getting D ASAP so doing the moving on and dating as I would be post D.

lagers in the fridge no problem. There will be wine available early tomorrow but not once I get started !!!

E
E
Quote:
LMAO Mike, you crack me up.
\

what are friends for?? Pick you up when you are down and support you like hell when a beautiful women picks you up and drives you around in a car like that!!! Is there enough room across the pond for both of us??

A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
Quote:
LMAO Mike, you crack me up.
\

what are friends for?? Pick you up when you are down and support you like hell when a beautiful women picks you up and drives you around in a car like that!!! Is there enough room across the pond for both of us??

well, I'm in an 8x10 room with 2 single beds but not here tomorrow night. Unfortunately, not enough room in the 2 seater SLK for Mikey.

I'm not sure whether to start asking her to pay me for being in the car and making her look proper cool yet though. Do you guys think it's a bit soon ? (FYI - I've know here 48 hours) So when would be the right time for that chat ?

Last edited by Arthur; 09/29/08 08:14 PM.
H
H
Go Arthur! \:\)

There is positively nothing wrong with helpin a lady out making her look good in her car.

Me:34 W:31 d's 5 & 10 M: 5 years, T: 8, Bomb1 3/8/08,#2:3/28/08 Asked 4 D:4/19/08, discovered PA 5/8/08,W moved out 6/30/08 W pregnant by OM: 2/17/08

last thread
A
Arthur Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: HopefultotheEnd
Go Arthur! \:\)

There is positively nothing wrong with helpin a lady out making her look good in her car.

I'm sure she must have appreciated it to as getting picked up tonight and going for dinner. Real excited, not dated for my adult life really and being with someone from 20, do feel I've missed some of this stuff.

Hopefully we get on real well again tonight as weekend we were either rather smashed or day after smashed (she hungover). Had a few texts yesterday and looking forward to seeing her again.

Just had friend text asking me to house sit. Think it's next week and you'll like this folks. From the bedroom I'll have, I believe it overlooks my back garden !!!! LOL

D
D
Originally Posted By: Arthur
I'm not expecting anything of this R, just some fun and company for now really and see what happens.

But come on D, a convertible merc SLK ? you'd be tempted right ??? lol

Dude, right about now I'd be tempted with almost anything in a skirt. She could be driving a beat up truck.

Originally Posted By: Arthur

Just had friend text asking me to house sit. Think it's next week and you'll like this folks. From the bedroom I'll have, I believe it overlooks my back garden !!!! LOL

Should make a fun weekend with you so close to your STBX.

One thing I wanted to throw out there while you are seeing this lady. Remember your boys are already hurting and confused by all of this stuff. Do not add a new person to their lives just yet. They are still hoping that mommy and dad will get back together and seeing either one of you with someone else so soon will not be good. JMHO. Keep anything on the sly and out of their view for now.

Thread #10
E
E
Quote:
Unfortunately, not enough room in the 2 seater SLK for Mikey.

I've been riding shotgun for ever and now you toss me out for a piece of assss??

I would suggest you buy a really nice pair of sunglasses. A nice pair of sunglasses on you would really make that car stand out.

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard