Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
K
OP Offline
K
Thanks Naej!
I figured that, and in fact went back to normal, and i was hot all over as it was sooo warm in the house. Nope no excuse to lay in bed and do nothing . Dang! lol

Have a good weekend N!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
LOL Fig your a pip!!

Hey I have a Q for anyone who is , well medically inclined lol

Is a temp for an adult of 99 or 99.2 a fever nor not quite?

Wellllllllll, I can only tell you about "mememememe" cuz that what it's all about, right? My "normal" temp is 96.8 which means if it's 98.6, I'm sick!!!!

K
OP Offline
K
Oh your sick young lady, your sick!! \:\)

This Moment is your Life

H
H
Hey Karen,

They were inconsiderate when married to us and we should not expect them to change now. Our kids - well, we forgive them because their kids, sowing their oats and they don't need that. But I just posted to Friend on another thread that we need to remember our exes the way they really are/were.

He's the same isn't he? So ask your son to not allow his dad to have his phone because he's insulting to you. Your the mon. You're allowed to worry.

My son just told me he has to have his wisdom teeth pulled. I made the original dentist appt. I need to make the next one. I need to take care of him when it happens.

So darn it, I need to be able to call him 5 years from now to see if things are ok.

Last edited by HappyToday; 09/27/08 04:05 AM.
Yup, and when they're 75, we'll still be calling to remind them to take an umbrella if it's raining!!!

WOT!!!!! they have phones on the erm other side? or will we just shout?
then again maybe you were child brides.

K
OP Offline
K
Hahha yea really Jilly, ya gonna be around when K is 75?? I want your vitamins!

Hey Naej!!

Hey Happy!
Thank you for stopping by on your visits! Always love your advice and thoughtful words.
Your right, dang it we are allowed to worry as moms! Heck my mom worries constantly about me and , well I'm a little over 23!

I had to really lol when ex said to me or yelled to me on the phone, Hes w/ ME hes fine! BAHHAHAHA come again?

Yea hes an adult so I trust hes ok,but not cause hes w/ YOU ex.
I just would of slept better if I could of just gotten a tm saying : back or alive!

My good friend said ya need to let go, but my other friend voiced her opinion that yes, I do and its my nature to worry I worry about my parents/B my niece/nephews, just do, and my ex is not her H, who is responsible and didnt walk out on the family
I was glad she said that \:\)

Have a great Sat. ya all. It is HOT HOT HOT here. and I am SICK SICK SICK of it lol

This Moment is your Life

K
OP Offline
K
Hey all!
Its Saturday night and I aint got no body , I got some money--- oh wait , no I dont! lol

Took S to lunch today at a nice Chinese restaurant , we had a nice talk, he finally told me all about his Boston trip

Seems they met up w/ cousins of ex. Funny never even knew he had these cousins, let alone interested in meeting up w/ them, hes just not family oriented that way, besides his very immediate fam.

S said he had a really good time, they were quite a bit older and were just lovin thier CA cousin , someone new they had never met! They sound like great people, too bad I never met them! I wonder why when we were there ex never got in touch, hmmm
He also met up w/ friends from HS- I wonder if hes thinking of moving back-- well if he does, he best get himself a good ol job lol

ok back to watching football. ugggh! lol
The things we do when bonding w/ our offspring!

This Moment is your Life

Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
ok back to watching football. ugggh! lol
The things we do when bonding w/ our offspring!

That's for sure!!! I must've gotten a dozen calls from my bro and D while MI was playing.....

And then, I fell asleep, we were so far behind and we scored a bunch in the 4th qtr and I missed it all!!! We won!!! Oy vay!!!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard