Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OMG Brig,

That is so sad. That makes the fact that you are who you are even more amazing. Even more amazing is the fact that you've come through this so well. Look around, some people spend their whole lives blaming their parents for the sins of the past, never taking personal responsiblity, because it's always someone else's fault. Inspite of it all you are a great Mom with a very big heart.

In comparison I had an easy life, so I have so much admiration for what you've done with your life!

Love,
Bethie

K
K
Quote:
so much admiration for what you've done with your life!

DITTO DITTO DITTO!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ya'll are awesome! Thank you for the kind words.

So new guy called me his girlfriend today.I see him almost every day.He came to my work to give me a ride home.I live less than 500 feet from my job.LOL It only takes me 3 minutes to get home if there is no traffic.And I walk.LOL

I'm kinda freaking out about this.It is going way to fast for me.But I did tell him I wanted to go slower.He agreed.I'm still scared.I hate that I'm like this.I guess there is still some healing to be done from the stupid stbx.Damn it.

I'm having a good day today.Life is still good.I am enjoying the attention I'm getting from this guy.It does feel good.

He is a nice down to earth man.S18 met him day before yesterday..He likes him.Gave me permission to date him.LOL

Well off to bed.I hate work.But yet I get my ass out of bed everyday at five and go there anyway.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Briget,
You deserve someone to adore you!!! I'm glad he's willing to go at your pace. I'm in snail mode as far as the possibility of ever getting married again.

And........it's always a good thing if your son like him. They're pretty protective of their moms.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard