Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
UGH, X called me awhile ago. Wanted to meet face to face to discuss this. Needless to say, I will not meet him. But.....I said that anytime he wanted to discuss issues with our D, I'd speak with him as long as it stayed on track. We did discuss some things regarding D and it was OK. I refuse to discuss the "I said, you said" issues as it gets really nasty. I told him that if we could either talk about our D or talk about how to negotiate a deal, I'd speak with him. Also, said that as soon as he got ugly with me, I'd hang up.

Hope he gets it.

K
K
Good for you Jillybean! nooooo noooo we talk thru L right?
If hes like my ex he thinks he can sweet talk ya!

Good on only discussing D tho. Its how it should be.

Ya done good pal of mine

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
B
I guess my thought is, you already discussed it, he blew off that discussion, so you discussed it in your original divorce proceedings. You discussed it again. he blew it off again. You discussed it in court again. What more is there to discuss?

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: BigHands
I guess my thought is, you already discussed it, he blew off that discussion, so you discussed it in your original divorce proceedings. You discussed it again. he blew it off again. You discussed it in court again. What more is there to discuss?

You got it, brother!!! But.......for our D's sake and to get him out of my life forever, if he wants to be reasonable.....I'll discuss it one more time. Cuz, I'm a nice girl like that, ya know.

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
BTW, I'm so sad about Dogma's thread locking. Tomorrow, I'm going to look at flat screens and I'm suffering a lot of anxiety over what to choose......and, nowhere to discuss it.....and, what's the diff between Plasma and HD. What would be the ideal size? So much to deal with...........

B
B
Wow. You just opened a can totally out of my salary range.

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: BigHands
Wow. You just opened a can totally out of my salary range.

Actually, the one I had in my bedroom was 20 in (I think) so I just want to get a big one for in the family room and move the one that's there currently into the bedroom. MG hates having a TV in the bedroom so I just put a mask on him and then I wear earplugs and it's all good.......... See, this is how you work things out when you're a big girl!!!! I think it's called "c o m p r o m i s i n g........?" A concept X never seemed to get.

B
B
See, my sweety likes having a TV on in the bedroom too. So, I wait until she's asleep, then turn it off.

qoe100 Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: qoe100
then I wear earplugs

This was supposed to say EARPHONES!!!! Geeze!!!

K
K
Quote:
MG hates having a TV in the bedroom so I just put a mask on him and then I wear earplugs and it's all good...

ha ha
are you like me J? I can have the tv on all night, low volume ,especially if i'm alone! makes me feel better and its great white noise!

Good Luck w/ tv hunting!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard