Originally Posted By: Lissie
Quote:
I'm no angel.

You must mean the other chicks.

Duh

HAAA!

T
T
I had mine removed a few years back and was eating a hamburger as soon as I got home. Something that caused great pain prior to the surgery! they said not to eat like that after but I did and I was fine.

Yay, for Papi feeling better and acting himself again. That's great news, Lissie!

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Quote:
Kelly Garrett

Was this the Guy- ish angel?

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
A
A
Hell no that was Kate Jackson's "Sabrina".

I'd have been the HOT brunette.

\:\)

Last edited by AmyC; 09/26/08 05:04 PM.
K
K
Sooo Chica Lissie
Its me and you eh? lol
The cheeses stands alone lol

Hows things?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

L
Lissie Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Good morning Chickie Marie.

AmyC DUH of course you are the HOT brunette. I mean really.

I received a link to an old thread yesterday by a dear heart that used to post here, but no longer does b/c of all the crappola.

Anyway, It was an old thread on the MLC board last year around the summer time I think.

It was over 20 pages long, and I had tears running down my face b/c if was so dang funny.

BND, AMY C, FORD, IAN, JACK, ALWAYS, FIGGY, BASEBALL ANNIE, ALTHEA, SMURF,countless others, It was hysterical, and in the middle of all that shooting the $hit, laughter and blogging.

There was still a tremendous amount of help. A help that was embroidered into the silliness. There was still a tremendous amount of teaching. It was a gift. I am so happy that they are archived. I am so happy that those memories of what once was is still here for a while.

This board well , as you have all heard before has been a life saver, a warm blanket on a warm night.

A virtual pool during the summer time, in which drinks were even passed out by some hottie pool boys. A place to curl up in front of a virtual fireplace on the curb, and hold on, for the storm that was passing us by.

All that warmth and love (yes I am the emotional one) has been slipped away.

I guess it is true what they say, Everything must come to an end.

I wish I was one of the stronger ones, to stand up and fight and be heard and all that stuff. I get to emotional, I HATE to see feelings get hurt. It bothers me.

I hold so many people here in my heart, and to see the division is so unnecessary so blech.

It was hard for me to leave the MLC board, but thank God that those wonderful peeps from there I am blessed enough to still keep in contact with, off the board.

I came to the surviving board. I came to a new place, a new energy. While Scary at first, the same warmth was here.

Barb, I am sorry you are banned, thank you so much for that cool drink of lemonade on those days where maybe the X was so cruel that I could not post about it, but that virtual drink did wonders.

Beth, I am sorry you are banned. Thank you so much for that love shack, where on a day let's say that my children did wonderfully in school. I came into the love shack at night and was able to brag, or kick up my feet, and grab a virtual drink ,and celebrate a milestone with you and others.

OH and thank you, thank you, thank you, for my Divorce party, where so many of you came and shared my nervousness of court and made it possible for me, to go into court the next day with my head held up high. Because in the mist of all that Blogging, you all gave me so much strength.

Figgy, I am sorry you are banned. well you know our ups and downs and drama, well that only made us that much closer.

Jilly Queen Bean- I am sorry you are banned. Thank you for letting me know, that maybe, just maybe, it was not ALL my fault. Thank you for showing me that with moments of extreme laughter and joy. And Again, thank you for showing me that I am healing and moving forward.

The memories are all there, and that is the wonderful part.

I wish you all a great day.

Lis

Last edited by Lissie; 09/30/08 01:42 PM.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
S
S
Lissie, what a beautiful post. I am in shock here, I haven't been around and just popped on today to check on people and feel in the dark, to say the least.

I am very sorry to hear about the bannings. so many of the people you mentioned were a huge part in my, well, my recovery. don't really know how else to put it.

M-41
H-38
M-10 years, T-14 years
Bomb-PA 3/19/07
Separated-6/7/07
Piecing/h back home 5/08
S-6
S-4
D-4

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"

-Mary Anne Radmacher
R
R
Lissie--
Just catching up; the bannings were distracting and disturbing....

Hope that papi is doing oh-so-much better...

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard