Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
P
P
What ever you did to cause the ML, KEEP DOING IT! Do you know what you did? Perhaps a little playful, inquisitive, "what ever that was give me seconds" approach. Could H have received a little wake up call with your incident? Be supportive to him while he is struggling with this job situation. Show confidence in him, that he will do the right thing. Be sure to say it.

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Phoenix! Not sure what the heck I did, but will think about it. Perhaps, it was the whole seizure things, and the thought that it could've been something really serious, and it might still be, since the docs still can't say what the diagnosis is. Will find out next week at the neurologist.

I have always supported my H where his career is concerned, and will never stop doing so. He knows what he's doing, and he knows that I will support whatever decision he makes. I think there are times that he wishes I hadn't, when things didn't quite go the way he expected. Oh well.

Life goes on ... have lots of work to do at school. So, off to bed I go.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just a little scary journal ...

Off to the neurologist tomorrow ... and a little nervous (actually, freaking scared) about what news he might have concerning my seizure. If anyone has a spot in their prayers ... please say one for me ... for me to be calm, and things to be as they should. Thanks.

Otherwise, all else seems to be going okay. The ML has not been repeated ... oh well. Not sure what to do about that ... probably a one-off thing.

Take care, y'all.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
The neurologist wasn't as scary as I imagined. So, that's over, for now. Still have to figure out how I'm going to get D15 to her activities while I can't drive for the next 5 months. We are fairly new to this city, so don't know many people well enough to ask. I think I will offer to pay for gas if some of the people can pick her up and drop her off for cadets. As for school, she's going to have to walk or ride her bike.

Otherwise, things are going well. We have a friend visiting, so been going out the whole weekend.

Take care.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
P
P
Glad things are looking up for you physically. Don't be afraid to put the church people to work. Maybe a little more responsibility for D15 might just be the ticket. She might quite enjoy the chance to shuttle Mom around instead.

My S16 is enjoying the new challenge of learning to drive. How close is D15 to that stage? Any good new on the R front.

Hope things are "looking up".

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
D15 turns 16 next month, but can only get a learner licence, which does not allow her to drive alone until she is 17, where there are some restrictions for a year or two (can't remember exactly). So, not much help except to drive me around. She will be able to drive the 50cc scooter, but the rainy season is upon us, so I don't think she's going to be too eager to do that. Oh well, it'll all work out some way.

I had another seizure ... in Walmart, of all places. Luckily, I was with someone (a doctor), and the staff at Walmart got the EMS guys there quickly. My meds have been increased, and now I am walking around on eggshells. I have told one of my profs, and will probably tell the other two, just in case something happens. Ugh! I have to find a way to move on with my life, however.

Fortunately, H has been pretty supportive. I spoke to him the other day, and expressed my needs ... again ... and, this time he seemed to take it to heart. We'll see!

BTW, I turn 51 tomorrow. Yikes! Where did the time go!!! Otherwise, life is good. \:\)

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
A
A
Crossing my fingers that H makes some positive effort in your M, and concerned for your health.

Happy Birthday to you BeingMe!!!

Me-36
H-36
3 young children
Married-14y
J
J
Happy Birthday Being Me!!!!!!

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
P
P
Happy Birthday. \:D ;\)

So, do they have any better idea about what is causing seizures?

Maybe this whole problem will help H realize what his responsibilities at home are.

This might be one excuse the profs haven't heard yet.

Have a good day and try to not be the "cleanup on isle 3".

B
BeingMe Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks for the birthday wishes!

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard