Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
qoe100 #1602782 09/25/08 02:15 AM
L
L
Do socks have a seam?

Divorced: 10/26/08
G
G
ACTUALLY BUYING (?) shampoo, soap, shower gel , skin scrubbers, shoe polishing rags, shoe polish, slippers, bathrobes, coffee (hi test and decaf), tea, sugar, sugar substitute, creamer (coffee/tea whitener as I call it), troj@ns, sewing kits, body lotion, hand lotion, etc. is a foreign concept to me. Since I travel so much, I just open the suitcase when I'm ready to check out of the hotel, toss 'em all in and my house is very well equipped.
Ermm, guess I never figured out how blessed I was since I don't have to go down those store aisles thanks to my job and all the travel. (Wonder if the IRS ( U S Taxing service) will ever figure out how to tax that stuff I bring home?) All the time I'm saving Wii without having to make those decisions in store aisles like you. Never thought of it.
But I'm always kind to the travel airport security people as I put all that stuff in see through large gallon plastic zippies in my checked baggage.
Now if I could only figure out how to clean out a hotel room mini bar without it showing up on my hotel room charge ...

Originally Posted By: Goinbatty
Now if I could only figure out how to clean out a hotel room mini bar without it showing up on my hotel room charge ...

Another thought provoking topic......

Here's my idea, use a razor to cut the tab/paper off perfectly, then drink the booze, fill the bottle back up with water, put the cap back on so it's perfectly aligned and voila!!!!

Uh...er..no, I've never done this before. Promise!!!!

qoe100 #1602810 09/25/08 02:52 AM
P
P
Quote:

I use to business expense hotel room beverages as a meal - well and those chocolate covered almonds (a girl needs her protein)!

pat44 #1603152 09/25/08 02:02 PM
W
OP Offline
W
That's it Dbers, let it all out! Hold nothing back. My belief is that all these little irritations in life can really impede one's ability to DB properly. Carry on folks, free yourselves

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
P
P
Originally Posted By: whatisis
That's it Dbers, let it all out! Hold nothing back. My belief is that all these little irritations in life can really impede one's ability to DB properly. Carry on folks, free yourselves

I completely forgot to post this to you on your other thread. I wanted to say I was so sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my belated condolences.

take care,
AG

pat44 #1605151 09/27/08 02:04 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks AG, the funeral service went well and my Dad seems to be getting on with life, this man was like a brother to him. It's times like this when you realize that life goes so quickly and we shouldn't waste it on BS like resentment, anger and revenge. Despite the strikes that life has thrown us all, we still have a great many blessings to be thankful for and so many people who love us and care for us. Today I dropped my D11 at STBX's place (she spent the day at work with me), myself and my two daughters just stood in the hallway having a great big group hug. I held them both lovingly in my arms. That's what life's all about...once you get by the shampoo issue

L
L
Hey Wii,

I missed this - I'm sorry. You're right, life is short. Make sure you hug the ones you love. That truly is what life is all about. Even if you don't get past the shampoo issue. \:\)

have a good weekend - lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
P
P
Hi wii:

It is funny sometimes how we forget to appreciate what we have. I admire how you have been able to detach sufficiently from STBX to be able to have this R with your daughters.

My parents are divorced. My siblings and I did not feel that we were able to safely interact with a parent w/o betraying the other - and we were much older than your daughters when our parents divorced. You are giving your daughters a huge gift.

take care,
AG

pat44 #1605522 09/27/08 06:15 PM
W
OP Offline
W
AG, my girls are everything to me! Everything. Nothing could ever keep me from wrapping them up in my arms and telling them how much I love them. Nothing. \:\)

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard