Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
COUKOO!!!

I prefer the term Batchiit crazy. As a matter of fact I consider the phrase Batchitt crazy a term of endearment since I've used it so much..

Quote:
This is a forward as I'm sure you know.

I know. It was sent to her by one of her friends.

Quote:
Do you think she read it?

I assume she did.

Quote:
Or do you think somehow she has think whole thing turned around in her head like you did this to her?

I'm quite positive she blames me. Who else would be to blame??

Quote:
HELLO.....what about the man you were boinking????

as far as I know STBX never had OM..not that I could find out about anyway..

Quote:
It's a bizarro world!

tell it all sister, tell it all.

S
S
Email her a picture of her latest skull x-ray...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/steelcaps84/moonbat-brain.jpg

You might also attach a picture of Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch or Britney walking around with her old wedding dress on.

HAHAHA.....how'd you get my xray?

S
S
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Email her a picture of her latest skull x-ray...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/steelcaps84/moonbat-brain.jpg

You might also attach a picture of Tom Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch or Britney walking around with her old wedding dress on.

OMG! LMAO Kerry! I almost spit food all over my computer!

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

L
L
LOL - kerry, you always make me laugh!

Divorced: 10/26/08
R
R
Ah the old Role Reversal to gain acceptance for what one has done. Always easier to transfer blame then to admit wrong my friend. Funny thing about that white speck on top of chicken chiitt...it's chicken chiitt too!!!

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
E
OP Offline
E
OK..me today, fishing.

Out early, met my buddy for a fishing trip on the North Fork of the Holston River in SW Va. At the put in by 8:00 am..the later low and clear with an air temp around 55*. Saw lots of wildlife, deer, otter, ducks. In the water at 8 out about 3:30..I ended up catching 16 fish, 4 of those in the 2-3# class. About 6 of the fish were small mouth bass, the rest were bluegill and Rock bass(red-eye in this area)I missed maybe 10 fish. All the fish were striking short for some reason, maybe the cool temperatures? My buddy ended up with 25 fish. He probably had 6 small mouth in the 2-3# class. We had a good time. I had not fished with him in years so it was nice to reconnect with him.

Home, washed clothes, turned the dishwasher on, finished off the pulled pork with a big salad, my sis came by and we hung the remaining pictures up in the guest bedroom. Watched Biggest loser while attempting to shred my abs again.

Nights here for me are starting to get lonely and I don't really know what to do to combat that loneliness. It's not in my bed alone loneliness, but the loneliness up until bedtime that is hitting me and I really don't have a clue what to do about it.

Back to the grind tomorrow.

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 09/24/08 02:19 AM.
P
P
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
OK..me today, fishing.

I feel bad...my eyes glazed over while reading about the fishing...I just prefer to eat it - and swim in the river (which would probably p1ss off the fishermen).

Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee

Nights here for me are starting to get lonely and I don't really know what to do to combat that loneliness. It's not in my bed alone loneliness, but the loneliness up until bedtime that is hitting me and I really don't have a clue what to do about it.

I know what you mean...you kinda wanna do something but not go anywhere. What about reading a book? Jigsaw puzzle? Can't remember if you have a canine. Perhaps do your nails? Wax your bits (muwahahah), pluck your nose hairs and make your eyes water. Um...what else...call your friends on the phone. put music on and sing at the top of your voice (even if it is crap).

Purple

As soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live. Goethe

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
you kinda wanna do something but not go anywhere.

well actually it's not the doing something or going somewhere, it's actually the having someone there that is the problem.

A
A
Mike - As I've said a few times I think, the evenings are tough on your own. You are not used to it, it's lonely. I hate it personally and believe it's part of what is catching up with me in this whole thing.

I've spoken to others who've D and they also say that is tough. To much thinking time and you can't help but think about your sitch, your life etc. I'm trying to get into Meditation, maybe you could give that a go ?

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard