Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
P
P
Thanks Mikey for dropping in on Carlos. I like how you cut through layers and layers.

Me and h are doing pretty good at the moment. I need to broach MC with him...dunno how to find a good one. I've gone through quite a few on my own and a good one is hard to find...

Purple

As soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live. Goethe

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Purple
Thanks Mikey for dropping in on Carlos. I like how you cut through layers and layers.

Me and h are doing pretty good at the moment. I need to broach MC with him...dunno how to find a good one. I've gone through quite a few on my own and a good one is hard to find...

anytime..I'm gald you guys are doing better. I'm sorry I have not been able to follow. TBH, I follow so many I lose track.

Cutting through layers?? I don't know, lets just say I look at theings with a different eye now..I look at the world with a different eye now.

MC's..I agree, most want you to give up quick..keep looking, one will turn up that will work for you.

E
OP Offline
E
Last week of transitional visitation began tonight. I had D again and it was great as always. GAL for me tomorrow..a vacation day..smallmouth bass fishing on a local river float..should be good.

I'll sure miss the cafeteria food at work tomorrow..it's really great.

Hey Brian, "with great knowledge comes great power"..

may have to put that in my signature line. LOL

F
fig Offline
F
with great power
comes
great responsibility

(uncle ben said that to peter parker)

R
R
Hey Brian, "with great knowledge comes great power"..

No truer words spoken my friend. It is how we choose to use it that holds the answer...

Enjoy your fishin trip tomorrow buddy and I have no doubts that the hot plate at the cafe will stay warm ;\)

Brian

Me:46/W:38
D:18/D:12
Bomb: 08/27/07
Seperated: 05/17/08
M:9/T:13
L
L
Hey mike,

Have fun fishin'. I grew up fishin for small mouth. My grandfather was an engineer for the army corps of engineers - had 400 acres in N. MO that he kept natural, except he built some dams to create lakes and he planted browse for deer and turkey. I grew up running wild on that place and the small mouth lake was always my fave.

But, I was going to tell you a funny story. When I lived in the SW, this pal and I decided we'd do a winter fishing trip. Decided to take some potatoes to have with our fish. So, we hike down into this canyon, set up camp, and then go fish. And pull out the whiskey bottle. And fish. And whiskey. And fish. Well, what we didn't know was that there was this big storm moving in, so none of the fish are biting, right? Anyway, we're getting sh*tfaced, so at the end of the day all we have are these potatoes. We start a fire and we're drinking and getting more drunk and we know we need to eat something and we wrap these potatoes in foil and start to put them in the coals and I say, "Hey, I bet I can throw this farther than you." Well, this buddy gives me a grin and LAUNCHES his potato out into the darkness. I tossed mine a few feet and said, "Guess you win." While he stumbled around trying to find his potato, I ate. LOL. \:\)

Hope you're doing good. Have fun for me to. Get some fish slime on you.

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
S
S
Great story Lodo.

Have fun fishing Mike.

A
A
Lol Lodo. Sounds a brilliant stupid boys trip. I really need one like that at the moment.

Enjoy the fishing Mike

E
OP Offline
E
Ok..DB this..

This came to me in my email from STBX today while I was fishing..

ideas..suggestions, comments??

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too,
so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love
for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone
you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every
sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
Don't be afraid that your life will end,
be afraid that it will never begin.

so there it is..I'll give an update about my fishing trip later..

COUKOO!!!

Mike,

This is a forward as I'm sure you know. I've gotten it a couple of times now. Maybe I should send it my my ex.

Do you think she read it? Or do you think somehow she has think whole thing turned around in her head like you did this to her? I have a friend who hear from his ex and she is always writing how if he had just done this or that right their marriage wouldn't have ended in divorce. HELLO.....what about the man you were boinking???? Oh that's never mentioned.

It's a bizarro world!

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard