Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
P
P
Mikeeeey,

I think Somberbrow could do with your no-nonsense talking again.

Would you please visit him for me?

Purple

As soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live. Goethe

A
A
El Presedente

You sound great bruv and also loving the house. You've done my room up nice !!!!

Wow, STBX suddenly having a realisation of the sitch by the sounds of it.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: fig
you know

you don't have to be all Braggy McBraggerheim, (of the boston McBraggerheims)
about the fantastic amazing beautiful job you did on your house

therre are still some of us that have boxes laying around

have some sensitivity

i don't like the way you tell me that you are done with your house and i am not
please don't post to me again

(....that's sarcasm...i'm practising )

I'm sorry Figgster..I'll gladly come that way and help you and BH
unpack boxes as long as you keep that little snapping dog away from me..Mikey fears snapping dogs..LOL

How is the little furball??

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: Lissie
Quote:
...I'm assuming that the reality of the sitch is smacking her asss around right now..she wanted to be a full time mom and due to her actions she will never be that..

It is sad really. I hope one day she can make this up to her baby girl.

The movie 300 YEAH baby, the plot is the best. Mmhmm, I have watched over and over for the story line alone ;\)

Nice 6 pack of story lines. yup.

yes, I will say those Spartans had some abs...and I attmepted to shred mine while watching the movie...

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Wow, STBX suddenly having a realisation of the sitch by the sounds of it.

that or crocodile tears...a show of sorrow and despair just before she chomps down upon my head??

Not for me to figure out.

Come on over A..I'll turn the bed down for you and even put a mint on your pillow.. \:D

G
G
Hey Mikey..

I remember an ole saying which was repeated to me .. often.

"It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt."

The hardest thing is when you cause your own pain (as we all do). I'll say a prayer for her. Understanding beyond the feelings of anguish sometimes leads to healing.

Someone keeps asking me, "What are you going to do when he comes crawling back?" Aside from the fact Mother Earth will have twins and potty train them before that could ever happen, now know I have boundaries for acceptable and unacceptable behavior.

You've said your wife harbored a lot of resentment over your initial balking about reversing the vasectomy. I've held the same anger toward my spouse because he wouldn't have one. Due to the severity of the post partum depression after our third child I was convinced I would not survive another pregnancy. I was angry and hurt to the core that he would not have the procedure me, giving me the greatest gift.

Right now I'm kinda laughing. Geez.. making him use a condom all the time probably would have worked. Ah well, hindsight!

Anyway.. getting past feeling hurt and sorry for myself gets me out of the wallow of sorrow, anger, bitterness. We all screw up. Try tossing some forgiveness her way. Look at me.. I've just NOW realized twelve years later what my kernel of truth was. All the angst could have been easily resolved by looking outside of our boxes of fear and emotion.

Wowser. Maybe I can do that with this.

*hugs*

And don't ask me to dumb this down because I'm not quite sure what I wrote!

*hugs*

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Try tossing some forgiveness her way

I've forgiven her Kathleen, I harbor no ill will towards her. I will not comfort her, I will not play into her guilt. She has brought this upon herself. I will not attempt to fix, understand or be a part of her Batchittt crazy. I will stand by and wave at her as she rides the rollercoaster that she made for her, for our daughter, my son and me..

I have my boundaries which she will no longer cross.

Quote:
You've said your wife harbored a lot of resentment over your initial balking about reversing the vasectomy

and that is not for me to fix.

I'm still good Kathleen..

I'm still done too..I will not go back. No amount of money, no disaster, no nothing could make me go back. She will not have another chance. She thought she was losing a bad husband, she really lost a good husband who just got comfortable..

she really lost the best thing going..

so reality bites...smacks you around a bit. she can wallow..I don't have much compassion for her Kathleen, if any...she can be a part time mom...it's what she wanted. Now she'll have to live with it.

A
A
'She thought she was losing a bad husband, she really lost a good husband who just got comfortable..'

I love that Phrase Mike, that is me to a tee.

When I know more Mike, I may pay a visit. Be nice to get completely away from everything for a few days, but I got business to attend to first as you know. Thanks for the offer tho, if I had a place with a bed, would return the kindness.

Quote:
She thought she was losing a bad husband, she really lost a good husband who just got comfortable..

Hi Mike!

Sure you got comfortable. It happens to the best of us. The real question is did you get comfortable in a selfish way or did you get comfortable because life got in the way? Raising kids and working a full time job to support your family should count for something. Sadly, all of the good stuff and the necessary everyday responsibilities are forgotten.

I still argue that the only way we know how someone feels and what they are thinking is if they tell us. When your wife told you that she wasn't happy I'm sure that you did everything you could to try to "fix" yourself and the problem, but she already knew what she wanted but you didn't, so you tried.

Who knows why they do this stuff? Maybe they do get cold feet or they have a sudden fear of the unknown. The bottom line is that until she out and out tells you why she was so emotional and what was behind it, you still don't know anymore than you did when you were married and she was making a case against you!

Have a great week!

Love,
Bethie

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
The bottom line is that until she out and out tells you why she was so emotional and what was behind it, you still don't know anymore than you did when you were married and she was making a case against you!

I understand all that Bethie..the kicker is, I could really care less why she was..I just find it odd that they lose all conception of common sense and logic. I don't know that it ever comes back. At one time I thought she was the brightest individual in the whole world when in reality she is dumber than dumb.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard