Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
T
I hear you on that! I am not exactly tall either and I have issues with too long of clothes often. Grrr!

The right outfit will come along. You will be a sex kitten in those shoes for sure!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I wish I had gotten the red ones to.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
Go and get them! You will be glad you did.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Not in my budget.These were 120.bucks.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
I understand. maybe next month?

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Maybe by then they will be on sale.

T
T
Maybe! got to love a good sale!

F
fig Offline
F
have you ever tried the petite stores

there is one around here that has all the same clothes only shorter!!!

I am round and short so...yuck

he sounds nice briget

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

i loooooooooooooooooooooove when they are nice and woooooooo us

P
P
Hi Briget:

I love reading about your updates about your children.

Quote:
I will try to enjoy this date.He is really cute.He has the prettiest smile.His eyes crinkle when he smiles.

Guys that smile with their whole face - that is on my list too!

Quote:
He is two months younger than me.

And he is your age...

Quote:
And he seems like he is really happy.And you should see his face light up when he talks about his son.Siggggggggh

And a guy that loves kids....

Quote:
I feel nervouse cause I'm not used to nice guys.

I can see why! Does this guy have a single brother?

My other thing is how does a guy talk about his X. As in is there is a lot of anger and it is all negative - or has he let it go (sadness is okay - but cannot handle anger).

I am like you - have never paid $120.00 for shoes - can't handle paying full price for anything. I always wait for sales!

You sound great!

take care,
AG

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

So heres my thoughts about this guy.

He doesn't drink.He had his first beer in five years last friday.I wondered why he doesn't drink.I got my answer Sunday.His marriage was a train wreck because of their drinking.Lots of name calling and loud fights.He was a heavy drinker.Blackout and all.So five years ago he started AA.I wondered why he didn't drink.

I had no idea that is why he didn't drink.If I had known this friday I would not have wanted to go to see that local band.However I love to go see local bands.Never mind that I shoot pool and I like to have a beer or two when I do that.I don't want to give my hobbie of pool.If he wants to go thats fine.But if it is going to drink I would feel guilty.But then again he is a grown ass man.

Friday was proof that he will drink.Sunday he was out with me and didn't drink.Said he will not do that again.Don't know if that is true.But I don't want to be a bad infulence on him.

So what to do?How f@cked up would it be to stop seeing a guy because he doesn't drink? I hate red flags.However I'm not sure this is a red flag.But I just don't know about this one.I like him a lot.But I don't know how we would fit.

Later Friends
Briget

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard