Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
F
fig Offline
F
Althea

my students are impressed that i know a famous person like you

i am sooooooooooooooooo exploiting your fame!!!

K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
I do recall a conversation we had not too long before he left when he asked me something about being able to extract sperm directly out of the epiditymis (okay, probably the wrong anatomical location--but you get the point)

Okay - a guy with plenty of kids and a vasectomy does NOT talk about this unless he is thinking about having more kids with Miss Leatherpants - sorry to break it to you, but better to be prepared.

Vasectomies can be reversed, too, although the success rate is only mediocre.

I know it's small of me, but here's hoping Miss Leatherpants blows up like a blimp if she gets pregnant, can't lose a pound of the weight afterwards, and is one of those high-maintenance whiny bitchy pregnant women. Just because, it would serve Mr. IwanttorunawayfrombeinganadultfamilymanandliveaDINKlifewithmyintellectualcompanion right to find himself stuck back in a version of domesticity that doesn't even BEGIN to compare to how good he had things with you!

Ellie

L
L
Oh gosh

Please say it isn't so!

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
W
W
Can't get rid of this new mental image of leather "Pullups"

Eeeewwwwwww .... brain soap !!!!

Why do some men think "reproducing" validates manliness? Acting like a man validates; right?

Couldn't he just get a little blinking badge to wear that says "MAN" ? Ok, I guess he would want a big blinking badge. Whatever .....

A
ACJ Offline
A
Althea I thought I'd catch up on you. I only read your very last post and it tells me that Mitch is still being an a**e! Good for you that you are remaining strong.

It won't be long before my D is over and done with now. I'm not sure if I will join the community in surviving but I guess I will only know for sure once the D is final.

Take care

Me 43
XH 45
M 2.7.88
Divorce 7.10.09
Kids D20,S17 & D15
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard