Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
K
K
Lodo, so sorry. I'm surprised your XW or your L or someone didn't warn you!!! That's horrible to do it that way!!! Well always horrible, but ykwim. I don't know what to say really, but I do know that you are a wonderful guy and deserve a wonderful R with someone that can really be there for you. I know that will happen for you when you're ready eventually. ((((Lodo))))) Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thanks everyone. I'm okay. It sure has given me closure in a big way.

I think you're right RMG - never thought about it that way. My XW was never very empathetic, but she is extremely good at self-justification. I remember her telling me how she ended the few pseudo-relationships she'd been in. Was much the same. She felt bad that she'd destroyed the friendship but didn't think about it too much beyond that. Then when they wouldn't talk to her, she acted like it was all their deal. Obviously she can be a pretty unemotional person.

Problems also going on at work, mainly because of my unproductivity during sitch but combined with my supervisor's lack of good management. Guess who's been set up as the fall guy. I need to re-evaluate a lot of stuff, I guess, and figure out where I'm headed. In the meantime, I can certainly turn things around now that I know the lay of the land. I'll play their game until I don't need to anymore.

I guess I need to finally address the question, what happens next?

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
S
S
Originally Posted By: lodo

Now begins the rest of your life. Make it however you wish.

K
K
Originally Posted By: lodo

lodo
No, I'm a procrastinator and I think waiting is always a good idea! \:\) It seems like very soon and maybe not a good time for you to be making big changes anyway? I mean you could start thinking about changes you want to make, but I don't think you should feel pressured or rush into anything now. ((((Lodo))))) Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard