Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
S
S
Hey Jen sounds like you had a really good session. I think that she is 100% right on about him being confused which works for your benefit.

Now you know exactly what you were doing wrong (the over-reacting and OAI) so now the hardest thing will be making sure that they don't come through at least when he is around. Never even acknowledge anything about his phone ringing if/when it goes off around you....at that if he goes to answer it, walk away, show him that you have not the slightest concern of who it it is what he says to them.

You are already making great improvements, with the coach's help you will definatly be heading in the right direction to what you want. \:\)

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
J
OP Offline
J
Hi Sep!

I'm very pleased with Vernetta. She's always ready to offer encouragement or scolding when needed.

I hurt my xh a lot when we were married and I want to show him I'm sorry for those times. I guess the best way is to show him changes I've made. Confusion works for me but he was more confused a month ago and I have a need to confuse him some more. The more confused he is the more he comes around \:\)

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
A
A
You sound very good after you session. Very engergized. I think she's given you good food for thought to capitalize on.

I know you can do it. \:\)

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Amy! I feel good lol now I got James Brown in my head!

He'll be bring D home in a bit...I hope he stays for a while but I won't invite.

She told me he also needs to see what a D is like (ie. your xw makes new friends and yes some of them will be guys.)

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
P
P
jen- im so happy for you. sounds like you have clear goals and feel centered!

you are so strong and i really am proud of you and your hard work \:\)

Pisces
M 31 H 32
M 7 yrs
S 5/10
Beginning
Contact!
Vibes
Hot Tub
Cheese
J
OP Offline
J
Hi P...long time no "see" \:\) Thanks for stopping in with nice things to say.

Well, he's back to flying out the door. He dropped D off tonight and barely said anything. I told him something about the bank account and that was it. He left within 1 minute and as I said above I didn't invite him to stay. No pressure or persuing and when he wants to stay a while he'll be more than welcome.

I think I'll kill him with kindness for the next week \:\)

The end of the DB road
V
V
(((((Jen)))))

Good job! If he "needs" to run, you "need" to let him. When he sees that he can run, he won't need to!

How's that for philosophy?!

V
V
And, I can't imagine getting killed with kindness! ;\)

J
OP Offline
J
Hi Jeff! Your philosophy makes a lot of sense but then again I understood every word Chrissy on Threes Company said

I think the kindness wouldn't kill him but the shock of me being very kind to him might lol

The end of the DB road
W
W2G Offline
W
Jen,

Your session sounds great! I always love to read the positivity that comes across after having a coaching session!

I also love that you are managing to not let his quick disappearance get to you. You are doing great!

Hugs,
W2G

Me 34/H 32
D 3

Previous Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard