Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
LOL

Well if Figgy is as sick as I was then she can whine as much as she wants.

Well I'm feeling better.I even cooked a real meal tonight.I made spaghetti.D14 made salad and garlic bread.We call it baby bread.One of my kids called it baby bread when he was little and it just stuck.

I worked today.Had an incident with a costomer.He claimed he gave me a 20.Well he didn't.He gave me five ones.Had to stop and have my drawer counted.He was a thug.He started yelling and screaming.We had to call the police.They took him for a nice little ride downtown.LOL

D22 will hopefully have a ultrasound tomorrow.I sure hope so.I can't wait.I want a little boy.They are so much easier.And is there anything cuter than a baby boy in overalls covered in whatever they get into?LOL

I'm so excited about this baby.I get to be the coach.She couldn't ask for a more experienced one.LOL She is going to try to have the baby natural.I did it five times.I told her I think she can do it once.But I did tell her that if she needs it then she can take it.There is no shame.

I would have taken it if I was allowed to.But when I had my kids I couldn't do it since I have a curved spine and the Dr.wouldn't let me.

D14 is going to go to the Dr.appt.with D22.I have to work and D14 wants to hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound.I told her not to be disapointed if they don't let her.They might not let her.

Well I'm going to go to bed early since I have to be at work by 6 in the morning.I want one more good nights sleep so I can get better.

Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Quote:
.I can't wait.I want a little boy.They are so much easier.And is there anything cuter than a baby boy in overalls covered in whatever they get into

Ahhh yessss, memories of lil Oshkosh overalls, covered in chocolate and dirt lol, do they still have Oshkosh??

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
It's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Awwww pink bows and pink dresses.Hee Hee I can't wait.

So I change my mind I want this baby girl more than anything in the world.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
Congratulations! WOW - You are a grandmother! How does that make you feel?

I think little girls are wonderful. I wanted one forever. Took me 3 tries! It was heaven on earth the day she was born.

"Pink bows, tiny toes, rosy cheeks and dimples
If only she could stay this way, my life would be so simple"

I cross stitched that in the hospital for her room when I had her.

Aint it the truth!

Now - what will her name be? Any idea?

Barb

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Barbie,

That is so cute.I don't cross stitch.But if I did I would make that.

I'm so excited!!!!!

They changed the due date to the middle of Jan.O well I have to wait a few weeks longer.It already felt like a long way off.But the baby won't have a christmas birthday.It's gotta be hard having a birthday on christmas.

I can't wait.I'm so head over heels in love with this baby.I can't imagine how its going to be when she gets here.

I was looking at baby shoes.Gosh they are so tiny.And cute.Was my babies really ever that small?

Well off to get dressed.Got a birthday party to go to tonight.O yeah gonna have some fun.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

T
T
A girl!!! That is so exciting.

Wish there was a baby girl I could buy for. I love baby girl clothes. Granted, they have great clothes for boys now but it's not the same.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Awe Trip you don't have a baby girl to buy for? Thats a shame.You can't pick one of those on the corner store.I love baby girls.I was looking at all the baby shoes.They are so tiny.I saw a pair of pink sneakers.I didn't get them cause I knew I would go overboard so I didn't take money with me.I'm going back to get them in a few days.

She is going to name her Dakota (sp)Storm.I like them name.But I wish she would give her a normal name and a cute nickname.Thats what I did.

I was named after Briget Bardow.I named my girls after Katherine Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor.Called them Lizzy and Katie.Katie is the pregnant one.She goes by Kat now.

I had a good night last night.We had a family birthday party.My BIL had his 40th last night.

At our family parties since we have a lot of boys in our family we wrestle.I wrestled my younger sister last night.At first I was winning.I had her pinned down for at least five minutes.But she refused to tap out.She flipped me over and I had my legs wrapped around her.I was bucking and trying to flip her back.At one point I almost had her flipped.I was holding on to the grass and pulling myself over her.But the grass gave way.I pulled a huge chunk of her yard up.Finally she had her bony elbow in my shoulder.I could feel it about to pop out of place.I had to tap out.LOL

So I'm nursing a sore body.LOL

I plan on going to bed early.I have to get up at five.

Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

K
K
ahh congrats Brig!
Oh a baby girl! I want a granddaughter, we are sooo short on girls in our family! I have one son, 3 nephews and just one niece lol- need more X , or is it Y chromosones! lol

You are gonna have a ball buying things for Dakota, I love that name btw!
When I was preg w/ Ry I wanted the name Megan for a girl, now you know why my email addy is what it is lol
now tho I would chose Brooke, Brooke Marie, so tell your D to consider that too ok? LOL

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
When I was pregnant with S23 I was going to name him Megan Marie.

I still love the name Megan.not to fond of marie since it is the name of the cyberslut ex took up with.LOL

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
When I was pregnant with S23 I was going to name him Megan Marie.

I still love the name Megan.not to fond of marie since it is the name of the cyberslut ex took up with.LOL

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard