Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
S
S
((((SMW)))), I only have a sec to post.

you're strong, amazing, wonderful woman and you WILL be fine. I know it. Yoiu can have my spider stomping shoes anytime, hon.
love,(((((HUGS)))))

I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders
M/T 23
Bomb #1 (ILYBNILWY) 12.06
Bomb #2 (OW) 12.07
Bomb #3 (chose OW over M) 9.08
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Sara
SMW,

I know you are non-confrontational with him about the affair, but he has made a big mistake here. He should not be flaunting an affair in front of the children. He brought the bag into a child's room and left it open with the card visible. Does he think she cannot read? Why bother pretending he is visiting a "friend" when she can read the card and see that it is not a male friend but a woman in love? He should not be bringing his affair into your home.

Well, the bag is closed now. BUT this daughter is the one who snoops and sneaks. His stupidity is going to blow up in his face.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through
every circumstance.
I Corinthians 13:7

B
B
Ok so I am the only W here who has her shotgun still in the house? hmmm are ya'll trying to tell me something? lol!!
If he left his bag open and the card was in plain view, what was he thinking? Does he know she saw it? Did your D say anything about it?

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25
"your mood swings are giving me whiplash" twilight
ALIVE FREE AND HAPPY 2010

S
OP Offline
S
She did not see it. He left it open after she left for school. I saw it sticking out of a magazine when I went in there to put something away. Anyway, it is put away and I am moving on. I need to figure out what to make for dinner. Maybe one of his favorites---hhmmmm or maybe nothing he likes.

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

B
B
See you are amazing! There is no way I would have put it back, I would have kept it and hid it and let him worry about where it was!
I was just thinking about dinner too, Its really chilly here today, so I want something warm and comforting.....got any ideas?

M 36
XH 34
3 children
If a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand. Mark 3:25

B
B
PS smack me with a board anyone, i know it would be wrong to take it, I just think I would have too. Bad BG I will go to the naughty corner now!

M 36
XH 34
3 children

S
OP Offline
S
That idea was considered. I mean, how could he ask where it was, right???

SMW

M40/H36
T16/M14
B2/08
S4/08
current

every circumstance.

B
B
Thats exactly what I was thinking! and I would enjoy watching him SQUIRM! I dont have that kind of opp. H would never bring anything like that back here. He keeps it hidden away at work in his desk somewhere........oh probably where he hid the pics of me, and only left the pics of the kids and him w/o me up.

M 36
XH 34
3 children

E
E
Quote:
That idea was considered. I mean, how could he ask where it was, right???

I'm assuming he would have been pretty frantic if it was missing.

forgive me but I can't remember..have you outed him about OW??

It seems to me he has it all at the moment. A family when he wants it..a place to stay, cooked meals, help with his job, help with everything.

He's got it made right now. No boundaries.

what's the next step girl??

T
T
M-

The next step is a prayer. My girlfriend has laid out the table for him and said Grace. He has to go the next step and she knows it. I expect that she knows how to use non-verbal communication as well as anybody.

Right now the choice and next steps are his. She is the ultimate DB Queen and I am humbled to even know her.

Yes he has it all right now. That isn't in dispute. Her goal is in sight. She won't push the next step.

And I give a might sigh of relief here and give it over to God.

Me 45, H 46, S 23, M 26, Together 30, Bomb 6-2-08,
S 6-19-08; H left 12-29-08. H home 12-09, Still MLC in 2012!
Me- I have my big girl panties on. Bring it.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard