Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
E
E
Quote:
It was only fun if you like mildly out-of-control mayhem in the wilderness with scantily clad/naked people of all stripes and colors. Imagine a city of 40,000 where you don't pay for anything but ice. With the audaciousness of Vegas. That's Burning Man.

Everyone kept saying it was more a festival this year, though, than an experiment in community. I can see that, but I can't comment on it since this was my first time. But I'm a virgin no longer!

Lodo,

I'll take a Tom Collins..

Congrats on surviving Burning Man..

I saw a fashion faux pas...leopard print and boots?? The hat set it all off..

L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey Mike - little late but here's your Tom Collins. Heck, take 2. Me, I'm sticking with Tanqueray & Tonic.

I must say, my fashion wear for BM was sorely lacking. Next year I'll do much better.

And no, WCW, no use of those condoms. Not ready for that yet. I mean, I AM but not with all the rest of it.

So, wise ones, let me ask you this. Don't get me wrong - I've moved on. But it strikes me that whenever people see W and I interact they almost immediately come to me and say, "She's really confused." What gives? What does that mean? What am I supposed to get out of it? Just curious. At first I took it to mean, be patient. Now, I'm not so sure. "Confused" to me now means "willing to burn and sabotage."

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
K
K
I think they are just trying to say they are sorry. Your wife is messing things up and they can see her confusion and how it has effected both of you.

The question you need to ask yourself...If she came back and was remorseful, asked for forgiveness and another chance would you do it? Is that what you are hoping for? What changes would have to be made and do you think those changes are possible? Or are you truley done for now?

These are questions going through my mind. I don't see them happening for me, at least not right now and I know that I don't want him to come back for money issues, but maybe in my case it is forcing reality a little faster and stronger than he would have liked.

You get to pick the movie. We are eagerly awaiting your choice. \:\)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
G
G
She probably IS confused. But that obviously is not enough. Would there be no scenario in which you would contemplate reconciliation? If not, take it as kat says - as a statement of sympathy.

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
K
K
I just checked out your pics. Interesting outfit lodo. Your the man. ;\)

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
Yeah, I liked it!!! Nice legs Lodo!!! \:\) That looks like so much fun!!! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
K
K
I wonder where we could some animal print robes like that, then we could keep up with that fashion craze lodo started. I wonder if he had class tonight and if he went for a cup of joe...

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
K
He's going to be bummed he missed the hot women on his thread, huh??? \:\) Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Oh, you guys don't even know! I only took my camera out twice. You missed my skirt & fancy dress vest. That was my bartending outfit.

Karen, nice legs? You bet - I'm a runner/swimmer/biker! ;\)

Where do you get animal print robes like that? Look around, darlin'!

I'm done with classes, but I've got 2 incompletes I've got to finish. For some reason I was emotionally whacked last year and couldn't do research papers. Hmmm, I wonder why ....

Hey, why don't you hot women get off my thread and come out west! Unless, of course, you'd prefer to hang out and get rained on by the march of the hurricanes and tropical storms. It's sunny and warm out here. \:\)

Since I got back my cats have been on a rampage - 1 squirrel, 3 mice, 2 rats, 1 bird, 1 mole. They think my LL is little gifts every morning ....

Divorced: 10/26/08
K
K
Originally Posted By: lodo
Hey, why don't you hot women get off my thread and come out west! Unless, of course, you'd prefer to hang out and get rained on by the march of the hurricanes and tropical storms. It's sunny and warm out here. \:\)

Since I got back my cats have been on a rampage - 1 squirrel, 3 mice, 2 rats, 1 bird, 1 mole. They think my LL is little gifts every morning ....
You better watch out with ideas like that! I might take you up on that--no hurricanes and no H--sounds like heaven to me!!! Do your cats drop them in your lap? Mine sometimes drops her little cat toys, fake mice in my lap and I am so glad no real ones b/c I would die!!! Love her, but yuck!!! Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard