Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I enjoy being a girl to.

Yes she is a good friend.We are so close that people think we are sisters.

She is my wild side and I'm her calm side.She keeps me from becoming a boring old maid and well I just keep her out of trouble.LOL

I'm feeling so much worse today.I thought yesterday was the peak.But no this has got to be it.I hope I feel better soon.I just saw my kitchen when I got up to make a cup of tea.I'm not sure what S18 had to eat when he got off work at 2 in the morning.But he better clean it.Grrrrrr

Good thing today is my regular day off.I can't call out any more this week.I'm gonna have to go to work tomorrow no matter what.I'm only allowed 2 days in a row off without going to the Dr.I don't need a Dr.for the flu.I just need to rest.And I don't need a Dr.bill either.

Well I'm sure I will be on and off the BB today.I'm not going anywhere for a while.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

PS.Karen no I did not have it hot.Yuck... But I slept really well.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
I hope you feel better soon, Briget.
Get lots of rest and drink more of those good things!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I have been laying around,drinking lots of water and pretty much doing nothing.

I just had me a nice long bath.I washed my hair.I feel so much better.I'm starting to feel better.I don't have a fever any more.So I must be getting better.Good thing.I was starting to annoying myself with the whinning.LOL

Later Friend
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
It does feel better to wash hair when feeling awful. At least, I have found that to be true.

Glad your fever is gone and that you are feeling better.

Have you heard from your date guy/pool playing partner?

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi Trip,

Yeah washing my hair did make me feel better.

I hear from date guy/pool player all the time.We are really good friends.I think we are going to stay friends.I'm good with that.It would be nice if it would work out that we could be more.We still talk like we are more than friends.But we have only had one more Ummm encounter.And well that kinda hmmmm didn't go so well.

I sort of get the feeling he isn't interested in me as much as he thought he was.When he asked me out he had heard that I went on a date with someone else.And when that didn't work out he was kinda jealous.Not in a weird way.

I dont think he knew I was doing the dating thing.LOL

I'm glad we didn't ruin our friendship.We have been teammates for years.I wouldn't want to lose that.

I'm feeling so much better.I'm gonna try to eat a real meal tonight.I have not eaten much for the last few days.

Later Friend
Briget

T
T
Sorry that your "encounters" didn't play out that well but it's good that you can stay friends. Sounds like you both are on that same level.

Speaking of food, I need to grab a bite myself.

What are you going to have?

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Anything but noodles.

I haven't thought about what I'm having for dinner.I don't feel like making anything.But I need to eat something.I'm sort of craving veggies.I could go for a giant salad.Like the kind at a salad bar.With some grilled chicken.And lots of dressing.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I had noodles.Again.I didn't feel like making anything.LOL

I'm once again feeling icky.I was feeling better after my bath.I'm sure I will be better tomorrow.I'm going to get a good nights sleep.

D22 is getting an ultra sound tomorrow.I sure hope they get a good peek.I sure would love to know if I'm having a boy or a girl grandbaby.

I'm so excited about this baby.I can't wait.

Later Friends
Briget

K
K
Glad your feeling better Brig, Flu is not a 24 hr thing!
and you are allowed to whine whilst suffering from the flu, its in the book, the Flu Book.

How exciting about finding out about baby!! Do you have any preference? lol
I always tell my S , I want a granddaughter ya know, he reminds me its not his choice, well it kinda is but its not lol

Sleep tight!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Originally Posted By: Briget
I don't have a fever any more.So I must be getting better.Good thing.I was starting to annoying myself with the whinning.LOL

Honey, you've got nuthin on Figgy and her whining....... ;\)

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard