Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
K
K
Its clean the house day for me today too Brig.
I'm a better cleaner then a cook so we can trade talents lol

Jill suxs at cooking too. She dosnt know how to boil an egg. Truth.
\:\)

Have a terrific weekend!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I didn't go dancing.I hung out with the boys last night and shot some pool.I haven't hung out with my male friends in a while.I gotta say I miss doing that.

I had been trying to tone down that part of me.My female friends say I act like one of the boys.LOL Guess what? I have decided that I really like that part of me.And I will not be toning it down any more.

This whole idea that I have to tone down a part of me to be attractive just doesn't sit well with me.I don't like it.And I'm not doing it any more.Besides it isn't working.LOL

Today I didn't do anything fun.I did laundry,went grocery shopping,cooked a lite dinner.

Had me a long hot shower,a cold beer,and now I'm about to climb into nice crisp clean sheet.Could life get any better.Well maybe.It would be nice to have a nice smelling man under the sheets to cuddle up to.Maybe someday.LOL

Live is just so wonderful.I'm content.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I'm glad I got everything done.And that I have nice clean sheets.Cause I'm gonna be in them for a while.I woke up with the flu this morning.

I have a very sore throat,headache,and I feel like I layed down in the middle of the road and let a few trucks run me over.LOL

Boy I wish I had someone to just take care of me right now.I hate being sick.

And tomorrow is D13 birthday.This is gonna suck.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I'm still alive.I'm just barely hanging on.I'm gonna die.

I can't breath

My throat hurts

My headache is down to a dull ache.

And I have a nice little fever.I go from hot to cold.

And I still feel like I was run over by a few trucks.

On the bright side.I called out of work today and just layed around.I always get sick when the kids go back to school.

My sister came and got D14 and did something special for her since it is her birthday.That was nice of her.And kind of risky if you ask me.D14 may not be sick right now.But she has been around me all week and well you know how that goes.

S18 is at work.So I have the house to myself.I'm usually out on monday's playing on my pool league.It's weird to be home on a monday night.There is nothing on tv.

I tried to read but it just made my head hurt.I hate being sick.

I miss having someone take care of me.Maybe someday.Man wouldn't that be wonderful.

Have a good nite everyone.

Later Friends
Briget

Hi Briget!

Did you watch Two and A Half Men tonight? I don't watch it often but it was about Charlie being really sick and just wanting someone to take care of him - LOL!

But I know how you feel. We all want our "mommies" when we're sick or a really tender significant other.

Be good to yourself, Brig. You've been through a lot. Allow yourself some rest and TLC and you'll be back on top in no time.

Sending healthy thoughts your way,

Barb

L
L
Quote:
I miss having someone take care of me.

H always would disappoint me and NOT take care of me, almost be annoyed when I am sick. So, now if the girls are taken care of, I am thrilled to just suffer alone!! ;\)

Sorry to hijack, but wanted to say I hope you feel better soon. I am so sorry you are so sick, its miserable. I am never more grateful for my health after recovering from some sort of funk!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you.I'm feeling better.

My best friend came by and made me a nice little cure.

1 shot of whiskey
spoonful of honey
a big squirt of lemon.

I had two doses.

I'm cured!!!!!!!!

She also brought me a plate of general chicken.Ok I feel a bit better.I have an awesome friend.

I can always count on her to make it better.But I have a feeling I'm gonna feel worse in the morning.LOL

LWB,

That was not a hijack.It's all good.

Later Friend
Briget

Sounds like a sure-fire cure to me!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon.

K
K
Poor Brig \:\(
Sorry you've been sick and on a holiday weekend. What a great friend! Did you have the "hot toddie (toddy??)" hot? lol

Hope you are feelin back to your old self soon!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Thank God for girlfriends! I know how much I love mine. It is a give and take thing. We're there for our friends when THEY need it and you can be sure - they're there for us as well.

I enjoy being a girl!

Barb

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard