Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
J
OP Offline
J
It's a super chance to show I'm a lot of fun and I can work with his SIL. \:\) And God only knows where we'll be in 3 months.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
sorry, double post.

Last edited by Floyd101; 09/01/08 10:48 PM.

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
S
S
Wooo Hooo Jen!! Party planning sounds like a lot of fun. This is great news....future plans and "us". It shows that he is still comfortable with you being part of the family!!

**SUPER CHEESE GRIN**

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
J
OP Offline
J
Hi sep. It's great news! Now I hope it continues as planned.

Remember Thursday night? He told me Sunday that he and D were home aroun 9pm Thursday night and she was in bed by 9:30pm but now I have proof that that's not at all true. Today when we were all together he dropped a piece of paper on the ground and gave it to me so I put it in my pocket. I looked at it tonight when he had left and it was the bill from the club. The time that the bill was registered/paid was 9:33pm. Now if he paid the bill at 9:33 there's no way he was home with D at 9. By the time he would have gotten her home it would have been almost 10. So that means he was in the apartment for no more than 15 minutes before he sent me "This is Fing abusive..." text. He also told me she was in bed and he had to get her up to take her to his parents. Now I absolutely do not believe that he was upset because he thought I'd be home by 8. If he knew I'd be home at 8 why did he stay at the club until 9:30 at night. Yesterday he told me it was ridiculous for me to think he'd stay at the club until 10...but you see he actually stayed until 9:30 or even a little later. I think he arrived here and I wasn't home yet and that ticked him off.

Now, I obviously don't mention this to him again but as you can see he did indeeI know i'd be out until 10 or 10:30 and for some reason did not sit well when I was still out when he arrived.

And once again I have a DAM to deal with! No wonder he's being so nice now after making me feel like sh!t yesterday. i guess he thinks he put me in my place or something lol

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
S
S
WOW!! Definalty DAM....but you know what...don't even bring it up to him that you found that receipt....so not worth it.

You just have the gratification of knowing you did nothing wrong and let him keep thinking he put you in your place.

1st
2nd
J
OP Offline
J
LOL I thought it was so funny that the one piece of paper he drops is the evidence that I needed to feel 100% better and make me realize even more that I wasn't at fault first or last.

The why did he lie to me is also answered!

The end of the DB road
S
S
Don't even wonder about it....you're most likely never going to get an answer and it you question him he'll think you don't trust him and try to switch it back over to you...NOT WORTH IT!!!

1st
2nd
I agree with Sep....fahgettaboutit!

Not even worth your time to wonder/worry about.

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
S
S
Floyd are you making fun of Jerseyans??? That sounds very "Soprano"???

1st
2nd
M
M
Hi Jen. Oh, I feel like such a big weakling compared to all of the rest of you. You, my dear, are an inspiration because when I read your stuff, it's like holding up a mirror. You know of course, that karma caused your H to drop the receipt, but, not for you, oh no, karma did that for ME \:\)

I'm doing so much better this evening than I was yesterday. If I can only learn to keep my big fat mouth shut except here, I'll be WAY ahead of things. I haven't said anything to W, it's friends that I have to run around and do damage control with.

So, back to what works and back to what is working and always remember, we've got your back.

Dan

M-40 W-41
D12 S8 D5
T-18yr M-14y
Sep 4/12/08
rocky
gasp
confrontation
current
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard