Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
H
OP Offline
H
Nothavingfun,

Originally Posted By: nothavingfun
I've tried a few times with that. Text her and told her I was taking the cycle out for a ride up in her area and she was more than welcome to join me. Most times she didn't respond. If she did, it just usually said, "have fun". She loved the motorcycle too and hoped that would be the hook.

You know the guys on here see you and cookie, bridge, christa, as white robed wonders. I agree :).

What about calling her as opposing to texting her. A text is easy to ignore. By calling her you can show your enthusiasm and that you are doing well.

I echo Christa's comments. I don't think of myself as a white wonder; just trying to help. I understand it is an awful struggle to be in the dark as to what the WAS is thinking/feeling. Thank you \:\)

I am going to give some serious thought about your suggestion. The only way he will stop the EA's is if they stop becoming fun.

Hugs and enjoy the long weekend!

Christa,

Always wonderful to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

Last edited by HOPEFULinCALI; 08/30/08 07:15 PM.

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)
T: 9 yrs
M: 8 yrs
WAW: Sep 06-Jul 07
LBS: Sep 07-pres.
C
C
HIC~ enjoy yourself this weekend as well \:\) I am already studying for midterms....yuck!!! LOL

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard