Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
Writing about deep hurts in an honest and open matter lets us know each other from the inside out.

Very rarely would I share the level of intimate details of my life, looking for advice from strangers. Yet we all share a common pain which unites us uniquely. We all have the same goal.

I can holler, comfort and whack you with 2x4's and expect the same honesty from you or any other people I trust in this online community.

You're very good at learning from observation and making things happen.

*hugs*

R
OP Online
R
GAL- I had a massage tonight. It was great to get the tension out.

I actually talked to kids for awhile on the phone without feeling anxious....Past phone calls I felt I was invading on W's parenting time.....

S9 was chatty tonight.
D6 - Our conversations go like this:

me: I love you
her: I love you two
me: I love you three!
her: I love you 100 and beyond! ( I used to say infinity and beyond)

Very good times!

S7 was listening to mommy read, said he will call back...

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
N
N
Ready,

First, I want to thank you for your support on my thread. I have read your sitch and can totaly understand how hard it is to continue to sit on the fence. I have been asked on out many dates as well (think it is my new found confidence that has helped to get the offers). Gald to hear that your M is your priority. I know things are are hard right now but you are doing great. Thanks again fo rall of the wonderful support.

Broken Hearted
------------------
Me - 36
H - 37
S - 8
Married - 1992
ILYNILWY - August 2007
Moved Out - March 2008
OW Revieled - May 28, 2008
Filed for D - July 2, 2008

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1599046&page=0&fpart=1
R
OP Online
R
Crazy busy for the last couple days. My buddy was hunting mnt goats and got one, and brought it to my house. I "processed" it and now have goat steaks,roasts, and meat to go to grinder... Not fun, but felt good to help him out.

Laundry is done (went to laundry mat today). I should buy a W/D. I am enjoying talking to people while ding laundry, so I keep going out to do it for a while....

Went out and shot some pool. It felt good to do something relaxing. I drank more than a pitcher of water. I have been dehydrated lately, so this helped.

I plan on just working on setting up the house tomorrow. It will be nice....

Good night all!

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Online
R
O ya, interesting fact: One of the moms from baseball works where I went to play pool. I told her about my sitch. She said she had no clue. Funny how I felt "everyone" at baseball could see the tension between me and W.

Amor Fati
N
N
Ready, This just goes to show you that "reality" is only what we think it is. You thought everyone could tell, so went about thinking that everyone knew. That was YOUR reality. The truth was something different, people could not tell. Imagine the energy you were putting out there becasue of this assumption, probably pretty negative. What if you had a shift in thinking. What if you started to think that everything will be ok no matter what. That things between you and your wife will work out for the best (whatever that may be) and you are suppose to be here, at this moment, doing this thing right now. How would that change your thinking and your reality?

This is what I did. I tried to stop focusing on the negatives that I was putting out there and start believing in the positives. By thinking that no matter what, it will be great, I gave myself freedom to let go of things that where holding me back - mainly fear. By believing that I am were I am suppose to be, I took the pressure off of myself to keep doing better, or to have a better R, and I no longer feel like I have failed. It let me keep moving with hope and strength and no longer with preconcieved notions of what my "reality" should be. This is the journey I am suppose to take. Hope this makes since. Just wanted to share how I believe the power of our own thoughts can shape our percieved reality.

Broken Hearted
------------------
Me - 36
H - 37
S - 8
Married - 1992
ILYNILWY - August 2007
Moved Out - March 2008

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1599046&page=0&fpart=1
R
OP Online
R
Thanks BH!

I had PMA during Baseball. I vented to a few of "my friends".

Kids will be here in an hour! I am excited to see them! It has been since Wednesday AM.....

House is almost ready for them. New sheets in D6 room. Moved bed and dresser to noew location. (Changed out the toys with different ones...

Time to tackle the boys room....

Amor Fati
G
G
Hey Hearted..

I enjoy your insights,. thank you!

S
S
Hi R2C,

Thanks for posting on my thread last night. I'm formulating some plans & questions in the next few days if you'll check by again.

And, I've figured out most of the abbreviations, but what does PMA stand for?

Me 56
H 47
Married 21 years
No children
Bomb & moved out 4/07 "My feelings have changed" & "I want to live by myself".
Ow Bomb 8/07
H filed 6/08
D final 2/05/10

N
N
Just call me guru! hehe....only wish my WAH would open up his eyes and heart to see the peace that I have come to, but he still has his own journey. <Sigh>. Thanks Ready and Gypsy.

Ready, vent away. You need a healthy place to let it out so that it doesnt stay inside you festering away. Just make sure it is to people that you trust and who can support you, not push youor judge you. SOmetimes I feel like a broken record (hey, maybe I should change my name from brokenhearted to brokenrecord) because I have cried on my friends shoulders so many times. I needed to do it, it was part of my healing process. These BB have also been a godsend as well. We are here for you Ready!

Broken Hearted
------------------
Me - 36
H - 37
S - 8
Married - 1992
ILYNILWY - August 2007
Moved Out - March 2008

Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard