Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Karen,

I know I need to work on my smarta$$ mouth but sometime these people push me too far. \:\) At least I didn't call them Dumb and Dumber! Well, not to their face anyway. Just thought it!

Have a great day!

Smartmouth Spitty

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
Hi SS (smartmouth spitty)!!!

You sound awesome and isn't it great when the wankers can no longer get under our skin.

Wish I would've had something in my D papers about the money X's family owes us.....damn!!! Half of that would be a lot of money!!!

Yes Spitty............

Please work on the smartmouth thing. It's totally inappropriate and rather shocking to me! \:o

Way to go Spitty!

So glad you are done w/ wankers I and II.

\:D

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

K
K
Well spit
I say he/they deserve to call them anything your heart desires!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
K
ok that should read:

I think YOU deserve to call HIM/THEM anything your heart desires!!
ok nap time!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

S
OP Offline
S
\:\) I knew what you meant, Karen.

Mark Twain
G
G
Well that's another dumb one I've now heard. Doesn't want to help with moving S18 to college next month?!
Geeze.
I was right there with x1 and her hubby moving DD into the freshmen dorm and out, same with soph year, junior year in the frat/sorority house and finally senior year in the apartment. The three of us adults were right there lugging the stuff up and down the stairs. Last load, for the last time graduating senior, my x1's hubby looked at me and said " wow!, seems like we just did this for the first time and now it's over ". And I said "I wouldn't have missed any of it". Nod of approval. Headed down the highway with three cars, unloaded at x1s,sat down and had a couple of beers together and some high 5s.
Wanker (I'll refrain from other adjectives) doesn't know what he's going to be missing.
You enjoy moving S18 in (save the tears til after). It will go way too fast!

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks, GB. Yeah, I sometimes wonder if EX will ever "get it". I have the occasional fantasy of him lying in his bed,a diapered 85 year-old invalid, having a moment of clarity. Sort of a "What have I done?" moment.

But, that's just my fantasy. My HOPE is that my sons and future grandchildren will not be warped by their "relationship" with him. I will take to my grave the regret that I chose this man to be the father of my children. That is something I have to live with.

Have a good weekend!

Spitty

Mark Twain
Originally Posted By: spitfire23
Thanks, GB. Yeah, I sometimes wonder if EX will ever "get it". I have the occasional fantasy of him lying in his bed,a diapered 85 year-old invalid, having a moment of clarity. Sort of a "What have I done?" moment.

OMG, this is too funny!!! Hope my X is his roommate.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard