Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
R
OP Offline
R
So I woke up this morning. First thought was, "Wow kids are still sleeping". I went back to sleep. I woke up later. Next thought "why are kids not coming in". Next thought "They are not here, they are at there Moms".

Soooo, I am used to them coming to me every morning during the school year... things to accept and get used to.

Soooo, how did I handle it? I went to school and S9 was walking in. Gave him a hugs and told him to have a good day.

Living 3 minutes from the school was a great choice!

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
W and I talked about the exchanges of kids today. I got a polite goodbye. First time in long time......

Baby steps....(Giving her space now is good) The tension is less now that I am out of the marital house.

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
OP Offline
R
GAL- So I have a saltwater fish tank that got neglected over the last 6 months. I moved all the corals and fish into to new tank at the new house. The heater broke and I didn't notice till too late. Anyway, I have new heater and tank looks stable. I have aquired a pair of clown fish I hope to breed.....

GAL- I have a PS3 and 3 games. Hopefully I can get online and have some fun.

GAL- My back problems are gone. I made it to the Gym the other day and out for a nice bike ride....

GAL- Went dancing Friday night.

GAL-had friends over for dinner Sat night.

GAL-went to my moms house for dinner tonight.

Church is now every other weekend. I take the kids on my parenting time, and give W space by not going during her parenting time..... (opps this post was not going to mention W, Oh well) Enjoyed singing with kids. No tension at church now that W is not in my space.....

Amor Fati
G
G
Man... You're quite the GAL.. for a guy!

Neat!

*hugs*

R
OP Offline
R
I didn't let the R problems get me down. I just got busy with other things. Too many hobbies. W never joined me (always wondered why).

Amor Fati
S
S
Hello there R2C,

Just wanted to thank you for reading my story & giving me words of encouragement. I'm really encouraged by your story & how quickly you detached & got on with your life.

I see you have a saltwater aquarium. Those things are a B**ch to keep up! "We" have one - it's really my h's. When he walked out I tried to clean it & keep it filled up but it's getting pretty disgusting. He works on it periodically when he "vistits" - which isn't often.

My h loved that thing & now he acts like he doesn't even notice that it's all dying. (hmmmmm, is this symbolic?)

Me 56
H 47
Married 21 years
No children
Bomb & moved out 4/07 "My feelings have changed" & "I want to live by myself".
Ow Bomb 8/07
H filed 6/08
D final 2/05/10

R
OP Offline
R
W dropped of S7 tonight. I invited her in to say hi to D6 (taking bath) and had the boys show her the new frogs....DBing at it's best. It goes against my natural instinct.

Anyway, tonight last time with kids till next Monday night. I will GAL for the next 5 nights....

Amor Fati
O
O
Ready - I echo continuing's reply. This has to be very hard for you and my prayers are with you, and your wife and your kids. Thanks so much for taking the time to jump on my post and offer words of encouragement. It really means a lot!

Hang in there and remain patient. It sounds like you're doing the right things.

Edgy

Me-44, W-45
Together-25 yrs, Married-21 yrs
D-17,S-15,D-13,S-10
ILYBNILWY Bomb: 10/2007
My Story
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: OnTheEdge22
Ready - I echo continuing's reply. This has to be very hard for you and my prayers are with you, and your wife and your kids. Thanks so much for taking the time to jump on my post and offer words of encouragement. It really means a lot!

Hang in there and remain patient. It sounds like you're doing the right things.

Edgy

I have to do what is right for the kids (and ME). W is doing what she believes is best for her. Being in different houses is less stressful! W came into mine today. I just did my normal thing with kids....Show her I am moving on and don't need her.

Amor Fati
G
G
Hey Ready..

A house isn't a home until you've got frogs. Good for you.

I'm still taking notes to emulate you.

*hugs*

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard