Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26
S
S
(((Jen))) Just like everyone else said if you were back to stage 1 he would not still want to go the game with you. Just hang in there...it probably is the weather adding to your mood. I'm sending our good weather vibes to you!!

**Sunny, blue skies and a light breeze** \:\)

M:28 H:29
M:1 T:11
Sep:5/1/08
1st
2nd
Originally Posted By: addie
Jen,
You've been doing really well. Your H wouldn't agree to go to the game with you if you were back at stage 1. It seems you are at stage 2 but you would like to hurry it along into stage 3 and he's not ready for that YET. Try not to push it (easier said than done). He obviously enjoys spending time with you. Hang in there!

That was exactly my thought. It's not that you're frustrated because you've slid back to stage one, it's because your too anxious to get to stage three.

Be patient Jen. I know it's frustrating, but you're still getting there. Remember, it's a marathon. I've never ran a marathon, but I know that about a mile into it, I'd want it to be over too.

FLoyd
The grass is always GREENER over the septic tank.
J
OP Offline
J
Ok so maybe I'm a little down. How could you tell? \:\)

Well, they went out before it started raining and I wasn't invited and also I invited him for dinner and he declined. I was talking it personal and I have stopped.

Yes, he still wants to go to the game and that's great. I'm very happy for that...just hope the weather cooperates. Be a pity that the first game of any sort we go to together and it gets rained out LOL...karma?

Ok so maybe we didn't go all the way back into Stage 1 but he is dealing with some negative emotions right now and told me so Thursday. He'll come around again but there are only so many time I can hurt him before he doesn't. I can't push it anymore.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
S
S
Jen the thing is you have realized what you are doing....which gives you the opportunity to try to stop it next time. I think it much worse and harder when we don't realize what we are doing. You have the advantage just keep it in mind and remember to use it!! \:\)

1st
2nd
J
OP Offline
J
Addie and Floyd I think you guys are right I was axious to got to stage 3...jumped my guns and it didn't work out to well. Now I will go even slower.

Jen *The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present*

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
Sometimes I want to scream...

XH and D went to go to MacDonalds around 2 this afternoon. They didn't go but instead headed off to the club. While there he "remembered that D was invited to a pool party" there. She didn't have a swim suit so he bought her one to "have in the car just in case". I asked him if he bought a gift and he had bought a couple of tubes of dinosaurs in Miami "for situations like today".

I could just kick him. He usually blames things like this on coinsidence. I want to believe him but I have my doubts.

The end of the DB road
J
OP Offline
J
One big issue in our M is that he felt that I didn't believe/trust him to do the right thing or tell the truth. He still gets hurt if I let on that I don't believe/trust him. This pool party is another example of this issue.

The end of the DB road
S
S
Are you upset because you thought they were coming right back after McD's???

1st
2nd
J
OP Offline
J
No I knew they were going to be a while...it just looks like he knew there was a party at the club and didn't mention it to me...my H has a way of forgetting stuff so it probably is true that he forgot about the party.

I have to have faith that what he said was the truth. If I question him then I'm showing my old self again. I need to drop it so he sees that I can change. I came here to vent and say what I'd love to tell him.

Just venting so I don't freak at him \:\(

The end of the DB road
S
S
LoL...Good Jen!!! Our H are very much alike they forget everything and some things make it seem as though they are lying and then when you confront them on it....you don't trust them!!

Completly gotcha!! Your right most likely he did forget..I mean what sense does it make that he would want to spend extra money on another bathing suit. Vent away!!!!!

1st
2nd
Page 2 of 26 1 2 3 4 25 26

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard