Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Oh Briget,

I'm so sorry your birthday wasn't good. Sometimes others just get so distracted that they forget. Daughters and girlfriends are supposed to take care of that though.

But I'm here to sing...

"Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Briget
Happy Birthday to YOU!"

You are special. You are fun! You have a great sense of humour. And we love you!

Barb

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thank you Barb,

And everyone who sent me Birthday wishes.It sure did help me get over it.lol

Now I'm over all this weather.Hurricaine Fay go away!!!!

We have had lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of rain.It's windy and raining out.A lot of people are out of power.I still have mine.But I'm sure by the time morning comes I will be without also.I sure hope not.But then again if we lost power I don't have to got work.

I have to be in to work by 6 in the morning.Unless we lose power at the store.I live right across the street form work and if I lose power then work will to.

I think it is a really bad idea to leave the safety of my house to go out into the storm to earn 7 flippin bucks a hour.So I may not go in.I kind of afraid to leave my dog to go to work.

The really bad weather will be tonight.I'm kinda of nervous.But I'm prepared.So I will be alright.

I will check in if I dont lose power often tonight.Since I'm stuck in the house with nothing to do.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Wow I just heard on the news we are going to have 36 hours of this mess.

I'm not liking this one darn bit.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Hey Brig
Was wondering how close you were. Stay safe girl! Heck if its bad whos gonna be coming into your work anyway? People should be home where its safe, I remember tho once we had some semi disaster ,,didint keep customers away, must shop God forbid! lol

Where is the family? all home w/ you?
Stay safe Brig and let us know!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yup I'm in the middle of it.I don't like storms and this takes the cake.

I have two of my kids here.D22 is on the other side of the bridge which is closed.She is with her new boyfriend and his mom.

S23 and S20 are out of town.

S18 is asleep in the livingroom.D13 is playing video games and I'm pacing back and forth in front of the window.Watching the news lol

I still have power.I did hear a loud pop noise outside but I couldn't see anything and I'm not going out there to see what it is.LOL

We will be fine.My apartment is on the second floor and so far no flooding in my area.

I don't understand that whole shopping thing.I don't need anything bad enough to go out in this.

We are safe so far.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well we weathered the bad weather.All is ok.We had a ton of rain.We had lots of wind and rain.Flooding all over town,but not as bad as it could have been.

I lost power for about 15 to 20 minutes.But we had somewhere near 80,000 lose power over the weekend.Lots of big old trees fell all over town.What a shame.

I'm glad it is over.I even saw the sun today.But around dinner time we got a rain storm.Just what we needed.(as if)

I hope we see the sun tomorrow.I miss it.I always feel so gloomy when the weather is bad.I kinda have the blues.

This week has to be better.

I'm over the sad little birthday I had.I'm making plans for this weekend.I want to go dancing.Kick up my heels.

Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well not much going on here.I have been working and staying in.I'm a little bored.

I have a case of cabin fever.Only I'm not in a cabin.LOL

The weather has been kinda nice.Sunny mostly with a little rain in the evenings.Kinda nice.

I am well rested.And have a lot of energy.With nothing to do.I have cleaned everything.LOL

D13 has a birthday coming up on monday.She is so excited.I told her she can have a sleep over this weekend.What was I thinking?I'm gonna have a handfull of giggling teenagers in my tiny apartment.

Can I run away?LOL

Well I'm gonna see what everyone else has been up to.Get the beer out.I'm ready for some fun.

Later Friends
Briget

Yes!!! Run away to MI and come clean my house, OK?

I have beer...........

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Do I have to clean the house to get the beer? Cause I have other talents.I'm a much better cook than I am a maid.LOL

And I can teach you how to shoot pool?

Later Friend
Briget

Hi Brig!

I thought about you during that horrible storm. Your post was ringing in my ears. And I prayed for you.

So glad to hear that you weathered the storm and all is well.

Get out there. Have fun. Kick up those heels!

Barb

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard