Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
G
G
Yup, and ol GB is south of the I 70 and only on rare occasions makes it up to Dublin (well, every 5,000 miles to get the "toy" an oil change anyway) Missed the Irish festival with darling neice in the Dublin feish and she finished third in her class. But she does her Irish family proud everytime she takes the stage and GIVES IT HER ALL. What more can you ask of anyone (even if they are from the state up north)?
And one of these days will be spinning around I 270 and spot the Spitty car and give a waive. Spitty will spot the license plates ( F and know in an instant it's GB. Or, it will never happen.
What the heck, life is a journey, great people near and far, within a dozen miles or across the pond. And they all meet here just because of a few cards dealt the wrong way in life's journey. And yet we go on.
Peace to all of you that read this.

G
G
The "edit" button didn't work very well this evening so there are a lot of mis spells in the last post, sorry.

S
OP Offline
S
Hi GB
I do look for you on 270. I figure our paths may accidentally cross. I'll be waiting for that honk and wave. Wasn't it a great day today? Perfect for the convertible.

Have a great weekend.

Spitty

Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest.
Mark Twain
A
A
Hey Spitty

What's tall in the middle and round on both ends????????

O-HI-O ......... Ha!

Ok that was lame but it's early so I'm just warming up.

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
S
OP Offline
S
Hi ALL!

Yeah, that was pretty lame. But thanks, anyway. It's great hearing from you. We do have a little chant around here that goes O-H and the response is I-O. It's a little OSU Buckeyes thing. We're pretty stuck on our Buckeyes. And for those of you who don't know, Buckeyes are trees with these dark and light brown nuts. Guess they sort of resemble a buck's eye????? Hence the name. Yeah, don't ask me why they decided on that mascot. Doesn't seem really threatening to me. Guess it is unique, though.

Hope you all are having a great summer. Only a few more weeks till hockey season starts!!!

Hugs,
Spitty

Mark Twain
spitty,

So good to see you posting even if you did leave us all out of the loop. That's ok because I always think that no news must be good news. Hope life is treating you well........

As you can see ALL is still the same or actually better since the lobotomy!

Take care........

Love,
Bethie

A
A
Thank you! Thank you! Stay tuned, I'll be here all week.

ALL "Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Everyone,

I had an encounter with the EX this week. First time I had seen him in over a year. We had some unfinished financial stuff to deal with regarding our divorce. EX still owed me some $ on the division of property. For four months, through emails, he has been trying to convince me to take a "discounted" payoff of the property settlement. I kept declining because it did not make financial sense to agree to such lunacy. I knew there was something foul amiss or he would not have kept at me. I finally convinced him that I wasn't taking a lesser amount of money. And then, lo and behold, I receive an email from his bro telling me that he was going to pay off a loan to his brother (my EX). My wonderful, superior lawyer had made sure that the money EX owed me was secured by the money his brother owed him. Confusing, I know. Bottom line: I received a final payout for all of the money EX owed. No discount.

It was so surreal sitting at the bank with Wanker and his other brother,Daryl, no, I mean WankerII. They smile and try to small talk and act like they aren't the conniving shysters that they are. Lying and deceitful till the end. It was very entertaining for me. I am so glad that I am not a part of that family anymore.

My EX was pleasant and friendly but uncomfortable. He didn't know what to say so he asked me about the upcoming hockey season. I could think of 3 very important things he could be asking me about (Sons!) but that never happens. It did not upset me at all to see him. I felt no sadness or regret or connection at all. Strange, but also lovely to have that feeling.

I doubt that there will be many (if any) more post-D encounters. It just doesn't seem like the opportunity will come up. He has distanced himself from the boys and thinks he is the Dad of the Year because he takes them out for lunch every so often. He has declined to help with taking S18 to college next month. It appears he wants to remain "hands-off". Whatever. That's between them.

So, Wanker encounters aside, Spitty is having a great summer. I love the warm weather and do not look forward to it getting colder......except for the hockey, that is. \:\)

Later, Friends,

Spitty

Mark Twain
A
A
Woo Hoo! Way to go Spitty! I just love it when the good guys (or gals) win one once in awhile!

K
K
Quote:
with Wanker and his other brother,Daryl, no, I mean WankerII

LOL thats funny!

No encounters w/ exs is a good thing!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard