Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
OP Offline
that's so weird Ian - I was thinking about all the newbies and how we came to the board with these hopeless, sad names....and how some of ya'll kept the same names....

I'm sitting here kinda bummed. Took Peanut to a movie. My parents came too. While we waited for them, we people watched.

People - it's like Noah's ark out there. \:\( Almost everyone is paired up. Gay, straight. \:\(

Or familied up. Kids, husband, blah blah.

I am in a funk. And to top it off (perhaps she's just sleepy?) Peanut is pushing every last button. Cranky, whining, etc. and I have no patience. So I've yelled. And I feel bad. Bad mom.

I guess last night I realized....I do eventually want to be married again. I really wonder though - if all guys that are left on the market (at least locally LOL!) are all the same. Is that guy out there? The one who will love me, cherish me, respect me, LOVE my Peanut? Is marriage a myth?

So many of my friends are chasing it with anyone and everyone. I'm chasing it with no one LOL!.

Ack - good night Irene.

....Understand, that I can't, not be what I am
I'm not the milk, and Cheerios in your spoon
~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
C
C
almost able to go out and not notice families, that bit is hard, but we'll get over that bump too hon.

Boy, do kids push your buttons sometimes. find that if I "warn" my son I'm not in a great mood he sometimes brings the craziness down a notch or tells my d5 to settle down, lol.

Hugs KS)))

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
Quote:
I'm sitting here kinda bummed. Took Peanut to a movie. My parents came too. While we waited for them, we people watched.

People - it's like Noah's ark out there. \:\( Almost everyone is paired up. Gay, straight. \:\(

Or familied up. Kids, husband, blah blah.

I am in a funk. And to top it off (perhaps she's just sleepy?) Peanut is pushing every last button. Cranky, whining, etc. and I have no patience. So I've yelled. And I feel bad. Bad mom.

I guess last night I realized....I do eventually want to be married again. I really wonder though - if all guys that are left on the market (at least locally LOL!) are all the same. Is that guy out there? The one who will love me, cherish me, respect me, LOVE my Peanut? Is marriage a myth?

OK have your little pity party, you're entitled. Of course you won't be alone. Right now you feel that way because you were sitting and tuning in on other people and imagining that everyone else is happy but you. Well I would bet we've all done that. You're just more sensitive to it now because you're fearful of how your future's going to play out, but believe me there is someone wonderful out there waiting for you.

Give yourself a pat on the back. You know what you want, and although you probably could be dating someone, you've put your child and your standards above that.

S
S
Peanut's push buttons KS. All kids do, it is part of their character. Don't let it get to you, it's just a small tiny little piece of parenting.

Also, try and remember that all those people together at the theatre and when you are out at night, aren't necessarily as happy and in love as you might think. Would people who saw you and your H together right before the bomb have thought the same about you???? YES......

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

OP Offline
so my uncle has been admitted to the hospital. His cancer has spread to his bones. They are not doing treatment, just keeping him comfortable. So my aunt passed in March, grandma continues her treatments although she wanted to stop, and now my uncle is back in.

Happy Monday.

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
Hey chick............

So sorry to read this. No matter how many times you go through it it never gets any easier.

I'll keep your Uncle in my prayers!

Love,
bethie

Hey K.S,

So sorry to hear this. It is NEVER easy. Lost my mom to cancer 3 years ago, now 2 aunts and an uncle since Jan.

Be strong, keep smiling for them.

Barb

(((KS)))
Sorry to read about cancer affecting so many of your family members. Lost my SDad about 6 wks ago to cancer.

Jill, has it been 6 weeks already? Oh my gosh - I'd have said 2 or 3.

Barb

BarbieDoll #1562715 08/19/08 03:44 AM
OP Offline

~ Avril Lavigne ~
..."Nobody's Fool"...

me=ok /D'd since 7/07
D=ok
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard