Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
OP Offline
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS

Again, I hear some people try a few before they find one that is right for them.

Good Luck SG

Thanks Karen, that is what I hear as well...
\:D

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

OP Offline
Originally Posted By: KarenMarieS
Quote:
(Karen, Bethie, Qoe and BarbieDoll have my email address,

slut C2!
kidding

Oh, THEM! LOL!

They have my addy as well. Somebody hook us up!
\:\)

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

L
L
Quote:
I am excited that this may give me the boost I need but at the same time I am a little nervous about side-effects. Not sure when I will actually start, but here is a little heads up.

Aww well I hope the first one works just great for you.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
K
K
SG
My new dr. the one that didnt put me on AD asked when I went in the first time why I was still on them? almost 5 yrs.

ummm, hate to say it, I guess habit? just kept on getting them. He asked when my h had "left" and how grief and death sometimes does have a way of overwhelming us, Had to correct him that my H did not die but walked away! lol
anyway he weaned me off them, didnt take long and said try to do without them if you really feel you need them, let me know.

I havent, it is nice to know that if I did tho, there would be no problem.

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Quote:
They have my addy as well. Somebody hook us up!

Maybe that's how simple it is out there in the dating world, eh?

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
P
P
SG:

My post to you was inexcusable, hurtful and wrong. I lashed out at you in reaction to my own gunk. I am sorry. I hope you accept my apology and understand if you do not.

I have always respected you as one of the wisest posters on this BB. My post was not about you - it was all about me.

take care,
AG

pat44 #1549584 08/07/08 04:11 PM
OP Offline
Oh Hi, AG!

Thanks for the apology. I just chalked it up to you working too hard. That balance is a tricky thing to find and maintain. No hard feelings at all. I also know that with online communication things tend to get mis-read and distorted because we are missing the visual component of face-to-face communication. I hope all is going well for you.

Survival Goddess

R
R
SG, I am on Effexor and it seems to help. I know that I don't feel well when I forget to take it (it isn't something to stop cold-turkey).

OP Offline
Happy Thursday friends!

I just got back from a short vacation on the North Coast...Cool, foggy, beachy and wonderful!

Rented a cabin with a girlfriend. Took the wonder puppy along, and he did about 95 % GREAT! We won't talk about that other 5% tho... \:o

In a bit I see my doc about the ADs. I admit I am not a typical down in the dumps depressive. I do feel worn out from 5 years of working VERY HARD on myself, my finances, my education and my family (not necessarily in that order) and when things converge all at the same time, it is overwhelming. It is sometimes hard to muster the energy needed to just get the basics done! So we shall see and I will keep you all posted, since I think this is something that will interest other DBers.

Off to shower and get the day going!

Survival Goddess

K
K
Good Luck SG!

I would be interested in hearing.

Have a nice weekend!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard