Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
Y
Y
He is being manipulated by her right now. One day he will realize this and the mistake he made. Who knows by then, you may be doing fine without him. Now, that would be great Karma!

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
-- Bernice Johnson Reagon

H
OP Offline
H
Glamgirl,

I was so shocked too!!

My attorney said I didn't have to show proof of anything. They said that in the contract that I was supposed to refinance the house within 6 mos. But nothing about sending proof to him. I signed the contract & my paralegal said he would have to assume that I would follow the contract. If he wants to know he can call the bank, he knows who we had the loan with.

Like I said, I still cannot imagine my life without him. I'm just in shock right now. I had prayed for him & hoped that he would come back to me. I feel so lost & alone. I just miss him, we were so close!

H
OP Offline
H
From the way my SIL talks it sounds like she is manipulating him. He told me his first wife was a manipulator & he hated it. He told me that he didn't know what love was until he met me. I asked him when he told me he wanted a D if that was a true statement & he said yes, that he really did love me. Of course at that time he didn't love me anymore.

How can someone just fall out of love so quickly???? For Xmas 2006 he bought me a leather jacket & an SUV-2007 Denali so this was not planned.

I can't believe he is never coming back!!!

Y
Y
The best "revenge" you can get now is a well lived life. I know that sounds impossible at the moment, but it will come in time. Just remember "If God brings you to it, he will bring your through it."

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.

P
P
Originally Posted By: nlt
From the way my SIL talks it sounds like she is manipulating him. He told me his first wife was a manipulator & he hated it. He told me that he didn't know what love was until he met me. I asked him when he told me he wanted a D if that was a true statement & he said yes, that he really did love me. Of course at that time he didn't love me anymore.

How can someone just fall out of love so quickly???? For Xmas 2006 he bought me a leather jacket & an SUV-2007 Denali so this was not planned.

I can't believe he is never coming back!!!
nlt,
Just because he married her doesn't mean he's not coming back. Look - she married 3 times and divorced 3 times. And like you said, they lied to each other about how much money they had. How can the M last? I think he'll see through her quick enough. Maybe he married her because he thought she would support him... Now that he knows she won't be supporting him, he may find things fall apart sooner or later.

PH's Thread
Y
Y
Just think about the story of Gomer in the bible. Her husband continued to love her even at her worst and when it seemed hopeless. They ended up restoring their marriage.

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: Yoyowife
The best "revenge" you can get now is a well lived life. I know that sounds impossible at the moment, but it will come in time. Just remember "If God brings you to it, he will bring your through it."

It does seem very impossible right now!!! I know God is on my side but right now I'm just not sure why He is letting me hurt so bad. I guess I really thought I knew my H & he would be back! He usually hates women like her.

H
OP Offline
H
Originally Posted By: plentyhope
Just because he married her doesn't mean he's not coming back. Look - she married 3 times and divorced 3 times. And like you said, they lied to each other about how much money they had. How can the M last? I think he'll see through her quick enough. Maybe he married her because he thought she would support him... Now that he knows she won't be supporting him, he may find things fall apart sooner or later.

From the way my SIL talked she doesn't think they tell each other a lot of things. But she doesn't know for sure, she is only hearing a one sided convo from her H.

I don't think the M will last but then again I never thought they would get M.

Y
Y
Right now is the time to take care of yourself and become strong. Do it not for him, but for yourself. He will eventually see the OW for who she is and be amazed by the strong woman you are.

H
OP Offline
H
You are right! But right now it seems like that will never happen with me.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard