Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
D
Originally Posted By: 4kids
OK guys...

Watch what you say and keep the knives(and scissors) away from DoH... \:o LOL!

N.

4K,
Yeah, you never know what we suicidally depressed types will do! Thanks to good drugs, I can even joke about it now...! Thank whatever deity you believe in for ADs!!

Peace,
Dawn

Me 45/H 47, no kids
Together since 1985; M/1992
Bomb1 (EA-OW1, age 22) 2001
Bomb2 (EA/PA-OW2, age 22) 10/2007, A continues
H left 11/24/08
minimal contact, no legal action
http://tinyurl.com/DawnHope1
H
OP Offline
H
I wanted to say good bye permanently because this is no longer a place I should be. the heartache on these boards is so hard to swallow and i just dont have to in me to be patient and handholding when I see people spinning out of control and self destructing. I do care but i care way too much to be able to effectively be a help.

cinders i hope your had a good vacation and please be careful when you spend the week with your husband. i dont think it is a good idea at all and i think it will confuse the children and will give you false hope. this is not a contest between you and the ow anymore. your husband made choices for his life.let it go please.but take my opinion for what it is worth. anewme i am sorry if i made you defensive that was not my intent i just wanted you to think outside the box.i respect you for standing for your marriage. i know how hard it is to do but what if he doesnt come back. what then? frank i do know how you feel because i have a sister in law going through a very similar thing but i dont think it is mlc i think it is just a life stylechoice. but again i am sorry if i offended you. bworl i dont like you at all and everything you represent but i apologize for making it public. it is your life to live and i have no business to critique your lifestyle choices.amy c i hope you get your [censored] together soon because you cant keep living like this it is unhealthy for everyone.make a decision and stick to it.i dont know what happened to you but your not the same and have nothing to prove to anyone. your life should respresent the same things you preach about. maybe take a step back and do some real soul searching. you may be surprised by what you fnd out about yoruself.take care of yourself.jack thank you for always being the voice of reason but maybe you should take a break from this place before it sucks the life out of you. dar you have to think about yourself and not your husband he is a mess and you keep raising up your hopes only to be let down. it is like banging your head against a wall. let him go completely. he will know where to find you if he wants to.imp glad to finally get to know you a little better. keep posting even if they dont listen because one day your words will come back to bite them in the butt. FIB I think your wife is so stuck and needs serious help. she doesnt want a divorce. but i understand also that you have to live your life. please pray for grace and understanding when dealing with her. she is emotionally crippled.and RCR i am sorry that things didnt quite work out but i have no value to this place anymore my life is different now and i have to move forwards with it and leave this one behind in the past.I can no longer be a resource to anyone.

Blessings to all of you who are here and I pray and Allie prays that for each of your Gods will will be done.

J
J
Happy,

You will be missed.

I will miss you.

and damn.....I was just going to ask you about my "stuckness" \:\( it took me awhile to get up my nerve.

Have a wonderful blessed life with your lovely family.

Hugs,

Jeanette

Change the Policy.
Allow PM's
Free all of us.

Also some new and improved emoticons would be nice!

:-)
J
J
Happy, you and Allie are always in my prayers. You both were an inspiration when I needed one.

Been thinking about leaving for awhile lately, but coming here is like the guard rails on a mountian road, a reminder of what not to do again...

Someday but not right now.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

L
L
Bye Happy.

Thank you for everything.

Prayers for you guys always.

Live Simply
Love Generously
Care Deeply
Speak Kindly
Leave the rest to God
Originally Posted By: happyincognito
I wanted to say good bye permanently because this is no longer a place I should be. the heartache on these boards is so hard to swallow and i just dont have to in me to be patient and handholding when I see people spinning out of control and self destructing. I do care but i care way too much to be able to effectively be a help.

You must do what you know is healthy for you.

Ever heard of the allegory of the cave?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave

Might strike a note.

Your unabashed advice comes off hard, but many times even the most misguided advice has some truth buried in it. I'm reminded of a story:

http://www.rbc.org/devotionals/our-daily-bread/2003/01/22/devotion.aspx

Vaya con Dios,

N.

Quote:
cinders i hope your had a good vacation and please be careful when you spend the week with your husband. i dont think it is a good idea at all and i think it will confuse the children and will give you false hope. this is not a contest between you and the ow anymore. your husband made choices for his life.let it go please.but take my opinion for what it is worth.

Happy you are right. He has made choices and it is no longer a contest. It may never have been to be honest. I cannot cancel the 3 days we will spend in France as a 'family' it would hurt the kids even more, but I will go with all your advice in my heart.
I had a wonderful holiday that showed me there is so much more.
I am awakening and my life is a flower about to bloom...thank you for trying so hard to help us out of the 'spin-cycle' !

Love to you and Allie. May God bless you both.

Love Cinders xxx

"In the depths of my winter, I realized there is within me an invincible summer" Albert Camus

http://miesblogspot.blogspot.com/
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard