Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hey bethie,

yeah, it's pretty nice here right now! I'm keeping busy but a little too busy. I'm ready to not have so much on my plate.

Getting there, though! \:\)

And cookie - I have ALL KINDS of papers that'd put you to sleep! You just let me know.

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
W
WCW Offline
W
lodo, hope your trip is successful and fun and great! keep in touch if you can. Travel safe.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Whew - it's gotten to be a long wind through the threads anymore. Guess that means I've been here too long? Or need a break?

Well, finished off 2 long-term hell projects this week. I'm exhausted. You know how your whole body starts shutting down once the work that has consumed you is out the door? That's me.

And, I over-reacted to W's recent advances. She's trying to be friends and I'm still in that space where every communication = regrets. Sigh - I thought I'd gotten past this.

Well, being on my own for a bit will help. Take care everyone! Not sure if I'll have internet access for a bit.

lodo

G
G
Good luck and have fun!

Me45 W35 M6 T8
D16 SD11 D0
Dec 07: Bomb
July 08: Busted!
Thread
K
K
I miss lodo. I hope he is having fun especially since he is working on bringing me home a Scotsman(or an Irishman or a Brit or...) lol

Hope you are having fun!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
hey everyone,

back from scotland and just wanted to say hello. was going to go through everyone's threads, but don't know if I have the energy right now, so please don't take it personally.

And I'm feeling conflicted. I had a good trip and did okay with being alone. Obviously I missed my W. I wondered whether she was stopping by my house to visit the cats, or whether she was thinking of me. Since there'd been so much contact before I left, I half thought she'd leave a letter or something. I wanted to steel myself.

Well, silly me. She didn't stop by, didn't leave a letter, didn't appear to think about me at all. She had asked me to dinner before I left. She emailed a confirmation after I got back, but something in the wording made me think she's gotten cold feet from whatever her original purpose had been. Who cares - she can spin all she wants. Being alone was good for me to let all that go.

But being alone also made me more confident in where I'm at right now, and I think I need a break so I don't dwell on the end of my M so much. I need to let it go, stop analyzing, move on to other things.

So, hope everyone is doing well. I'll stop back in every now and then.

lodo

K
K
Originally Posted By: lodo
hey everyone,

back from scotland and just wanted to say hello.
Welcome back lodo!!!! Sorry to hear about your W, but I'm thinking lately that we are all too nice and our spouses take us for granted that we'll always be there. What does that mean though? Maybe we should get less nice and get busy GALing? Did you bring a Scotsman or British guy back for Kat? Any tall ones for me? Does anyone love to ask ?s more than me? \:\) Karen

Me 53
D18, S24
W
WCW Offline
W
Hello back to you lodo, glad you're back safe and sound.

No expectations, remember?

Where's the beef? ;\)

S
S
Glad your back Lodo. Thanks for the pictures. They are gorgeous. Looks like lonely countryside though. I remember walking through the countryside in Norway, and it was like that. Lots of sheep, no people. Picturesque. But after you take the picture, then what do you do? I liked the stone town on the edge of the water.

W
WCW Offline
W
Ackhemmm, Sara got pictures?? Where's mine? am I chopped beef?!
WHATEVER!!! (flipping hair and stomping away)

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard