H: 36
Married: Aug 13, 2004
Decision to Divorce: July 20, 2008
Reconciled: September 2008
Current: Ambivalence
G
G
OMG Mike, you are too funny.
Glad to hear the wedding went so well, and that you didn't let the STBX get you down. Sounds like house is coming along nicely. Peace.

Me:44, WAW hx bi-polar H:48, hx of abuse
S:22, S:19, D:16
Filed Oct 08, dismissed
Filed again Jan 10, dismissed
Now Piecing
alter persona: SuperBoots
E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted By: girlfromipanema
Mikey, you are a man on a mission!

what kind of mission do you think I'm on??

G
G
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
what kind of mission do you think I'm on??

You know, just getten 'er done. The painting, quarter rounding, Kilnzing (don't even know what that is!), hanging (cabinets and doors), wainscoating, rewiring... all that stuff. =)

Have a happy day and good luck at the dentist.

M: 37
H: 36
Married: Aug 13, 2004
Decision to Divorce: July 20, 2008
Reconciled: September 2008
Current: Ambivalence
A
A
Mike - Was just thinking in your recent posts the way you've been. Good for you and all that, but am I correct in that you've actually quit saving it now ?

The reason I ask is, that there is as if, then there is Mike As if...lol. Like laughing at your W's attacks and comments and no longer listening and validating. Are you now happier away from here and just looking forward to the future alone ?

How much will you get to see your D BTW ? when you split

E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
Good for you and all that, but am I correct in that you've actually quit saving it now ?

Yes, I called done about 1-2 weeks ago. I'm done. There will be no reconciliation.

Quote:
Are you now happier away from here and just looking forward to the future alone ?

I'll never be alone. I have my daughter, my son and my family. There is a lady out there for me Arthur. They all don't have WAW mentality..there are plenty on this site that prove that.

Quote:
Like laughing at your W's attacks and comments and no longer listening and validating.

You're right. I know longer validate or listen to attacks on my character, attacks about my credibility as a father.

I am doing my own thing Arthur. I'm living there in the house now, there is really no communication at all unless it involves my D. I leave at 4:45 Am to come to work, I get off work and go work on the house or do something else untill about 7:00pm, I drive home, get there by 7:45pm. spend time with D until 9-9:30, then up to bed.

Yes, Arthur I'm getting a Divorce.

I am not stopping it. I am not holding it up, I am not encouraging it.

It is what it is.

and she's finding it damn hard to do it all herself. I hate it for her but it's what she wants.

I'll have my D-112 days every year. I'll get to see her every other weekend from Weds.evening at 6:00pm until Sunday evening at 6:00pm..

I'm good Arthur. I'm going to be ok.

A
A
Fair play to you Mike. You sound definate, but what if she crumbled now ? Do you still do the Divorce ? or haven't you thought of that ?

K
K
Mike,
I am sorry you are where you are but I am glad you are dealing with it the way you are.
And yes, there is definitely a lady out there waiting for you, a lucky lady...
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
E
OP Offline
E
Quote:
You sound definate, but what if she crumbled now ? Do you still do the Divorce ? or haven't you thought of that ?

She has attempted to impune my credibility.

If she crumbles she will crumble in upon herself. She is a trainwreck. She is a mess.

Yes, I still do Divorce.

I've thought of everything and don't think I have missed anything at all

Arthur there are a few on here who are pretty much done I think. Some have ben here longer than others. Some did not stick around long at all..Ping is an example..

When you have given it your all and feel you've done all you could then I don't feel you can continue to look back but must move forward or risk getting stuck.

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 07/28/08 01:34 PM.
E
OP Offline
E
thanks Kalni. I'm sory I have not been over there to see you..I've been busy here in Newcomers.

I have hope that someone is out there.

Last edited by M from Tennessee; 07/28/08 01:36 PM.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard