Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
C
C
HIC~ Sorry your H has become more difficult. I am thinking of you...I've missed seeing you around here \:\) Stay strong....I will be praying for you.

(((HIC)))

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
J
J
HiC -

I too am sorry that your H is being such a butthead. It is good to see you back on here. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Me: 33 W: 27
M7 1/2, S4, D1
Received papers: 2/13/08

My Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Christa and Jaw,

Thanks for stopping by. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I filed for separation last week and had him served this weekend. He wrote me yesterday to asked why I had filed for legal sep. as opposed to divorce and that he would not sign it. He went on to explain that I was creating more work for him. I don't know where he is getting his legal advice and he obviously didn't read the papers or he would have know that he can request a D in his response, that I am not creating more but less work (I did his dirty work for him), and that he has to sign it or the case will proceed without him. Here he is calling me to help him divorce me. I told him to talk to legal and I was not going to help him divorce me.

I think he is in for a big big big reality check when the effects of me no longer contributing financially hit his wallet and when he has to stand on his own two feet. I can no longer play mommy and assist him everytime he has a problem.

Our talk following his email was surprisingly friendly and matter of fact. I see the potential for things to get ugly but "I" am certainly trying my hardest to avoid any ugliness.

In the past few months I believe God has put people in my life that have been in my sitch and describe their second spouse as the person "they just knew" from the moment they met was the right one. I think he is telling me it's ok but it still hurts like heck.

I in no way think this is the case for everyone and I encourage everyone to keep fighting. I am still standing for my marriage.

WAW now LBS part I & II
WAW now LBS part III(current)
T: 9 yrs
M: 8 yrs
WAW: Sep 06-Jul 07
LBS: Sep 07-pres.
C
C
HIC~ You sound good....are you? I am happy to see you back around these parts...I have missed you.

I am still in the exact same spot as I was. DAM...H has no clue what he wants to do...so we fight about the pool! LOL....you know, you have been there, done that!

Take care of yourself HIC, If God is walking with us, who could ever be against us...

hugs chica
christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

"Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody is watching, love like you've never been hurt!"
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Christa,

I'm a bit of everything. Somedays I am optimistic and happy others hopeless and depressed but the happy days are slowly outnumbering the bad. The sitch of course is still frustrating. And while I am not sure what God has in store for me regarding my love life he has certainly put some amazing people in my life, you included.

The pool....yeah been there...lol!

Everytime I am ready to give up H slightly changes his behavior. He has been calling me his wife, not to anyone, just in our personal conversations. He also will never say he is "done" anymore or that he wants a D. He is also stalling on the paperwork and discussion of division of assets/debt saying instead "we have plenty of time" to discuss these things and I will respond when I return from my trip. Keep in mind the deadline will have passed for him to respond with that he wants a D rather than leg. sep.

I have to catch up on your sitch. How are you?

hugs right back at ya girl!

WAW now LBS part I & II
J
J
Originally Posted By: HOPEFULinCALI
I encourage everyone to keep fighting. I am still standing for my marriage.

I am so glad to still see that! You are doing good. It sounds like the H might be having a turn around or change of heart.

Keep at it HiC and keep us posted. I have really missed hearing from you. I keep fighting the good fight, just like you!

Me: 33 W: 27
M7 1/2, S4, D1
Received papers: 2/13/08

My Thread
H
OP Offline
H
The latest:

Not much new.

Jaw, thanks for sticking around.

I dropped off H for his trip to Greece on Wed. When I arrived at the house he told me I had mail. I knew that it was his response papers and that he had responded that he wanted a D.

First he stalled on filing the papers and now he is stalling on having any discussions regarding the separation of assets and debts. He wants a D but is holding me back and himself back from moving on. What gives?

I confronted the OW tonight by message and haven't gotten a response. I know it is not by DB rules, but he has been making a fool of me for too long. I believe that she has no idea he is married. I do not want revenge, that is the Lord's, but this EA is different than the others. They really seem to be building a relationship and not just flirting like all the others. I believe this is what I have to do to stand for my marriage. I am bracing for his reaction. I told him that I will forgive him for everything he has done without acknowledging that I knew about his many EA's and lies.

WAW now LBS part I & II
C
C
HIC~ just checking in on you! I know confronting OW not DB style...I at times want to do same thing too!

take care of yourself!

((HIC))

christa

H-32
Me-29
T-10years
M-4yr (10/04)
Me- WAW 1/07
I filed for D 2/07
D put on hold 5/07
H re-files for D 9/08
WOW! trying MC 10/08

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks Christa.

OW said that she had no idea and H told her, of course, that we were no longer married. She said she was mortified and that I had nothing to worry about, she was not dating my husband, and that, she would no longer be in our lives. She did however, contact H after our "talk". He called from Greece and asked why I did it and to call him back. He has a lot of nerve. I am not the one having an affair. So silly how he doesn't think that all his affairs are affairs at all b/c they are not intimate. I have no intention of calling him or having any contact with him from this point on. LRT is the plan. Although having had a role reversal this may not be effective I have nothing left to try.

WAW now LBS part I & II
Just checking in...it has been awhile. I'm sorry you have gotten to this point......saying a prayer.
LRT is a good plan right now.

How much free time do you have...and what do you do with it?

Last edited by sgctxok; 08/10/08 03:40 AM.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard