Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Oh, I'm very proud of my participles! That's why I can't keep them covered up by some old coat ;\)

Well, WCW, you of all people should know that it wasn't until my 4th thread that I finally got one to lock. What do you think that says?

I had to laugh looking back at that first thread of mine. Forgot that you had gone ski joring - who would have thunk it? And you've never even plowed into a cow! It just doesn't seem right that a person who has gone joring has never hit a cow. But maybe I spent too much time in open range country.

lodo

Divorced: 10/26/08
Quote:
Bethie, I'm not much of a booze drinker. Can I be the designated driver?

Yeah whatever. Seems I've heard that before. Ok be a designated driver. Whatever floats your boat, but the only requirement is that you had better be a fun one!

W
WCW Offline
W
I know, I know. I have a lot of your loose threads to clean up if you don't! Glad I can help you laugh though!

About plowing into cows, I am a better plower than to hit cows. I can keep my rows straight! When I was a kid we had an old narrow front end Massey without power steering. It took 2 of us kids to turn the wheels but we still plowed straight!
Oh wait, you were refering to a different kind of plowing? ;\)

Gotta go unload that hay now, and stack it in straight rows.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
W
WCW Offline
W
Originally Posted By: BethM
Quote:
Bethie, I'm not much of a booze drinker. Can I be the designated driver?

Yeah whatever. Seems I've heard that before. Ok be a designated driver. Whatever floats your boat, but the only requirement is that you had better be a fun one!
Yikes! don't talk about floating and boats after all the flooding around here last month! I'm a little tired of water for a while.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
LOL - I love it when you talk farm, WCW \:D

Well, we didn't plow, but I learned to drive on my granddad's 1950 Willy's jeep. He had a bunch of land in N MO and left it all natural - farmed the bottom lands. Anyway, he used the jeep to get around the property. Course since we were driving in the woods in a jeep, it didn't much matter about how straight you were going.

Have fun with the hay - I'm buckin' bales alongside you (in spirit). Oh wait, you probably use a forklift, huh?

WCW,

I hear ya'. I was sandbagging from time to time. I'm not right on the Mississipi, and there was no imminent danger here, but neighboring towns were in trouble.

I promise that I will be kinder in the future and there may even be a pair of floaties in this for you!

Last edited by BethM; 07/15/08 08:24 PM.
P
P
Yo, Lodo -- MY MAN!!!

y'all be good to Lodo. We miss him already over in "Infidelity." If you're good to him, maybe he'll cook for you, and if you're not, I'm gonna come over and kick your azzes.

Mean Puppy. Mean, mean Puppy. \:\/

Puppy

K
K
Just dropping by to say HI!!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
L
lodo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Don't worry about puppy - his bark is worse than his bite!

Hi kat - thanks for dropping by! lodo

G
G
Originally Posted By: lodo
No need to take time to read my story. I'll encapsulate -

Monday: "I'll love you forever"
Tuesday: "We need to talk"
along with the break-up euphemism, ILYBINILWY = "I'm screwing some guy named Steve."

Oh my goodness, that is so funny!

I'm so pleased to see you've kept your magnificent sense of humor through all the muck.

If you're still serving drinks, I'll take tequila on the rocks (preferably Patron Silver), a drop or two of triple sec (make a booze run if you need to) and some lime. And don't be skimpy on the tequila!

M: 37
H: 36
Married: Aug 13, 2004
Decision to Divorce: July 20, 2008
Reconciled: September 2008
Current: Ambivalence
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard