Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
OP Offline
Quote:
Er...well....gulp....spose that's better than tata envy........
hmmmm "tata envy" is wishing that MY ta ta's were, ummm larger, less gravitationally challenged etc.

That is not the case for me, All, Big Hands, Dawg or any of the other fellas around. To quote BH, "I like boobs" not envy in that statement, just stating a preferance. It's like saying on of us saying, "like ice cream" and then you telling, say, Dawg that he has "ice cream envy."

Please accept my lovingly setting the record state and let us think about a futue where one day we have our very own two scoops to enjoy. \:D

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
Hey.......Vinnie,

Sounds like you your not only a snazzy dresser and a great dancer but you sure know how to get a party going as well. I find it curious that you already had a disco party set just waiting and ready to go. A co-incidence I ask myself...HM??? I think not! Knowing you, the butt light served as a disco ball for sending subliminal messages, AND let's face it, not everyone has a white 3 piece suit and platforms in their closet just waiting to be worn. I thought it was strange how lately your pompador has been getting higher and higher. And don't get me started on the chains. In fact I even think a few of mine have gone missing. How did you do it? What spell did you put these people under that a simple birthday party was turned into a disco frenzy? Can't really say that I blame you though. White is your color!

3 Words FAB-U-LOUS!

MWAH!!!!

K
K
Sounds like a great night C2!!
Love Catch Phrase too, thats a really fun game, one of my favs!

You sure are one active guy- I get exhausted just reading your threads!

Have a great sunday, its weird and overcast here which means, what?? humidity now?? ARRGHHH

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

C
C
need your prayers C2H

Be not afraid...I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten Joel2

30something
2kids
survivor of S, MLC, A, D
I have peace in my heart, at last.
OP Offline
cat, posted on your thread, (& am praying).

The weekend
Post more later but had great Sunday. No flak from the X though I thought there was some coming.

Daughter's first taxi ride to college from moi took place today and it went well. Let's see how this goes.

Leaving my office and heading to my men's study, I am a busy little bee....zzzzz..... \:\)

Committed2Him- "C2H"
OP Offline
Quote:
the butt light served as a disco ball for sending subliminal messages,
Bethie, I've been found out!

Yeah, I am a disco party waiting to happen, just waiting for the right opportunity. "Have ball, will disco!" \:D

Committed2Him- "C2H"
3:05 AM?!?!

George! What are you doing up so late? Is it Disco Fever? Or is the butt light too darn bright?

SG

Survival Goddess
"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker

OP Offline
well actually 2:05 my time. I have the most comfortable reclining chair near my pc. Remind me to never play soft music and recline in it when I am exhausted. Of course when I awake, I have some of my most lucid (I think) thoughts and must post them.

Off to traffic!

Committed2Him- "C2H"
K
K
Oh C2 are you one of those who fall asleep in a chair?

I couldnt do that no m atter what! I think its a man thang.

Have a good day tho, sweetpea!
thanks for your advice!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

well hmmmm maybe I should grow a beard!! I think it may be an age thing! wash my mouth out-sorry C2H, I mean in my case of course!

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard