Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
It must be some kind of unspoken requirement.I'm not sure what kind of signal I'm sending out.But it seems to attract the crazies.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

I'm feeling overwhelmed right now.I have so many people who want something from me.I'm tired.I wanted a day to myself.I'm feeling a little selfish right now.

For a while now I have not had a day of peace.D13 is just annoying right now.All we do is bicker.I'm at my wits end.I just want her to be quit for a while.All she does is whine and complain.

D21 is pregnant and all she wants is money.She has made a half assed attempt to get a job.And now that she is starting to show I don't think she is going to get hired.I'm angry about this.I told her I will only feed and house her.I will not give her money for gas unless it is to go find a job.

S18 works til 2 in the morning then sleeps all day on the couch.I want him to get a day job so I can have my living room back.

Everyday when I get home from work the place is a mess.No one picks up.I'm tempted to just start throwing stuff that is laying around away.

I'm tired of all this crap and want this to change.Any ideas on how to do this?

I feel like running away.But I know they would just chase me down.LOL

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Feeling a bit better.I got home from work at two.I love going in early.It made it feel like a half shift.Before leaving for work this morning I put some red beans in the crockpot.Awesome!!!!

I made some rice,collard greens,and fresh corn on the cob!The only thing missing was cornbread.To hot to turn the oven on.

I love cooking.It always makes me feel better.So now my belly is full and I'm having a nice cold one while playing on the computer.

I don't have to be at work til 8 tomorrow.So life is good.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Later Friends
Briget

T
T
Hi Brig!

Glad you are feeling better.

I am enjoying a cold one right now myself. I made potato salad and am going to grill some chicken to have with it. The chicken is Tandoori spiced from my local butcher and this will be the first time for me to try it from them.

How is this next week shaping up for you? I hope things get better for you and your daughters and son.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Mmmmmmmmm Tater salad.Yummy!!!

My week will be about the same as last.Only this time I plan on having my sister take D13 this weekend to give us a much needed break from each other.

She got he first period about two weeks ago.Fun!!

That and the moody pregnant D21.I kind of feel like I can't breath.But this weekend I will find some time to myself.

Enjoy your Tandoori chicken.I'm vegan this week.I put on a few pounds and need to get that in check.So no meat this week.Bummer bacon is meat.LOL

K
K
Quote:
,collard greens

Ok Brig
Now I have always wanted to know what exactly is collard greens?
Don't forget I was brought up on English food for the most part with meatloaf , chicken pot pie and stuff thrown in lol so not familar w/ regional foods. and grits what exactly is that do you know? I see at the store a box that says grits looks like cream of wheat.

Whatever your meal sounds delish!!! wish I was a good cook!
glad you are feelin more chipper!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Karen that is so cute.You don't know what collards are.Well they are kind of like spinach.(sp?)only not! The leaves are thicker.And the taste is a lot differnt.They are usually cooks with some sort of smoked meat like bacon or a ham hock.I din't use meat this time.That is gonna take some time to get used to.Some here in the south eat mustard greens.I don't like them.They have a really strong flavor.

Grits are like polenta.We eat them with lotsssssss of butter salt and pepper.I was born in Indiana.When I moved here at 12 I thought everyone was weird to eat grits with out milk and sugar.They taste a bit like cream of wheat only not as fine ground.

Iam a good cook.I have over 300 cookbooks.Buy a couple of good cookbooks and take a chance.I bet your really a good cook.My meatloaf always comes out tasting like a brick.

Later Friend
Briget

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
O and remember when I was dating the British guy.He said my beef potpie was the best.Well except his mothers.

N
N
You need to educate em on Sweet Tea and the proper brewing of.

"All I want is a weeks pay for a day's work"
Steve Martin

T
T
I was brought up on roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, too! Yum.

Sounds like you have a house full of "female troubles". You poor woman, you!

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard