Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
K
K
Quote:
nope she sai... DISCO

Yeah baby!! Thats MY kinda music C2 wooot hooot! ahh memories!
ya all gonna do the hustle, disco duck it? what a blast you will have!

I agree w/ these guys you are amazing, your outlook on life is so uplifting, I know just reading your thread whatever mood I am in, it gets good or even better. You are a delight to have around

((((( C2 )))))
cant wait to hear all about your John Travolta night!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

K
K
Quote:
Gonna have to wear this...

Whether youre a brother or whether youre a mother,
Youre stayin alive, stayin alive.
Feel the city breakin and everybody shakin,
And were stayin alive, stayin alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive, stayin alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin alive.

C2, you will look adorable! Need any gold chains? angel flights? platforms? \:\)

This Moment is your Life

OP Offline
Donna, you mean corner them verses charming them? Hmmm, might be worth a try?

Committed2Him- "C2H"
All Things (Back from Spain!)...18
OP Offline
Quote:
I agree w/ these guys you are amazing, your outlook on life is so uplifting, I know just reading your thread whatever mood I am in, it gets good or even better. You are a delight to have around

in my best BeeGees voice...That's because "I just wanna be your Everythinggggggg..." :)

I am also wearing these shoes

Committed2Him- "C2H"
K
K
Those are soooo gnarly C2!!

Makes me wanna go rent Saturday Night Fever tonight!

Well you can be our everything, as long as you know I'm
More then a womannnn

This Moment is your Life

My stars you'll get vertigo in those shoes. Can you actually dance in them as well?

OP Offline
Blessed Sunday to ya'll!

Birthday party was great, he was surprised, we sang happy bday, begain playing the amazing mega mix party compilation I put together, beginning with the Beatles "Birthday"... and then it began pouring rain, LOL!

We went inside, had some room to dance but the hostess (future fiance) opted for playing Catch Phrase, we had a blast but my Travolta Suit and platforms were not used as intended (another day perhaps),

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Has your nose stopped bleeding from the extra height of your shoes? Do you have a special butt light for disco parties?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

OP Offline
Quote:
Has your nose stopped bleeding from the extra height of your shoes? Do you have a special butt light for disco parties?
LOL! Silly Jilly, Answ 1: Of course it has stopped, everyone knows the bleeding stops because of the centrifugal force generated by spinning around like a top on the dance floor! \:\) (Bethie could have told you that from her pole spinning experience, sheeesh!)

Answer 2: I have butt lights for all occasions! First and foremost are the variety of butt lights for bike ride. I have one for clear evenings, your standard safety light. One for heavy fog, similar to what you would have on your vehicle, more square in nature and it projects as lower beam. One for all holidays reflecting appropriate days. And as for disco events, I believe I now have 37 for example, mirror ball with and without strobes, wit laser lights, strobes with fog generating capabilities, etc.

Man, you should see all the ones I don't have yet! \:\( I went to the national butt light convention in San Diego last year and I just walked away sad, I think I have butt light envy

Committed2Him- "C2H"
Originally Posted By: Committed2Him
Man, you should see all the ones I don't have yet! \:\( I went to the national butt light convention in San Diego last year and I just walked away sad, I think I have butt light envy

Er...well....gulp....spose that's better than tata envy........

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard