Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
This was the worst date of my entire life.I can handle boring,I can handle fat, but drugs are a dealbreaker.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
And what the hell is a 47 year old cubby assed man doing coke for?Doesn't he know he could have a heart attack?

I'm kinda pissed off.I can't believe this.What a loser.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
and he tried to kiss me good nite.Yuck!!!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I think the last hooker he picked up hit his head against the headboard a bit to hard.

T
T
Oh YUCK!!!

I am so sorry about your awful date. Bet it was meant to be just so you would have one those dating stories to tell.

Don't give up!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
But I don't want date stories.I would just like to meet a nice Normal man.

Are all men in their 40's crazy?

T
T
Well, good luck with that. I don't think anyone is normal. I have come to figure that one out all on my own.

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well they can't all be as crazy as this one.I'm just happy I found out on the first date.

T
T
No kidding! And no, not all crazy. Just not "normal" but I do know what you mean. That was me trying to be funny.

I say use it as a bad date story because that is all you got from it. Thank God. Just guess what you may have got had you kissed the loser!

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ewwwwwwww

I was waiting in the parking lot for a cab.He was trying to talk me into going back in.I had made up my mind I didn't want to go on with this date.He tried to kiss me good night.

Ewwwwww I think I would have gotten sick if he had kissed me.I turned my head.

I'm just annoyed that I have such bad taste.

Page 8 of 17 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard