Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17
K
kml Offline
K
Make sure they check your thyroid - and of course they'll check you for anemia and diabetes. Hey wait - don't you already know you HAVE diabetes? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

Ellie

K
K
I was sooo tired all the time Brig when they found out I had my thyroid cond. and was very anemic! Still am! lol but its more insomnia now.

Were you just sick? could your body be trying to get back to normal?

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi all,

Well I have been taking a bit better care of myself.I'm feeling better.I cut back on the soda and coffee.Drinking a bit more water.Feeling a little better.I haven't gotten in to see the Dr.I'm having insurance issues.

My best friend pointed out that I shoot men down when they ask me out.That I have an immage in my mind of what I want.And don't give anyone a chance.

She chalanged me to except a date from the next man I get asked out by.So I did.This man is so not the type of man I usually date.Kind of out of shape.Blue collar.I usually go for the military type.Turns out this on is retired.But at the time I had no clue.He is an electrician.

But he seems really nice.And suprised I said yes.LOL

He is going to call me and let me know what he comes up with.I usually pick the place.I decided to let him pick out where we go since I don't know what he can afford.

So wish me luck.

Not much else going on.I layed around the house most of the day.I did some lite housework.Not much else.

It looks like it is going to rain tonight.I sure hope so.I love it when it rain at night.

Have a good night.

Later Friends
Briget

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
T
T
I think that is very cool of you to go against your norm. Besides, you can date just to have fun and some good times.

Take it easy and I hope cutting out the soda and coffee helps you to feel better.

Hey Brig,

Glad your feeling better and even shaking things up a bit. You know you may just be pleasantly surprised by this guy. Besides, what do you have to lose? He may be a really nice man. I'll be interested in hearing how it goes.

Take care and continue to feel better!

Love,
Bethie

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
And usually I make them take me to the pool hall where all my friends hang.This time I don't have a say.So I'm really steppin out of my comfort zone.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank... Erma Bombeck Treat hate with Love... DR. Martin Luther King
K
K
Good for you Brig!
You never know he may introduce you to some new things--- and by that I mean hobbies and stuff BETHIE!!

Let us know, cant wait to hear. Have fun!

This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Damn I was hoping it wasn't a new hobby.

K
K
hahah well that will be YOUR choice \:\)

This Moment is your Life

B
Briget Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ha Ha,

Maybe a movie.Of course you can't learn anything about them when your at the movie.

But then again we don't have to talk.And there is popcorn.

Page 6 of 17 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard