Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
fig #1508508 07/07/08 10:14 PM
K
K
Fig!!
Just reading this! AWESOME!!! thats soooo great.
Congrats , Congrats, Congrats!

now are we surprised?? NOOOOOlol

Cant wait to hear more details!

Be Happy for this Moment,
This Moment is your Life

W
W
fig

We knew the "right" job would come your way, if only you could keep from going crazy while looking. Congrats.

And it sounds like you have actually found a much better fitting institution and staff to join. How wonderful for ya! You will surely win them over and be a valued partner as long as you choose to stay.

Think back about how things that weren't meant to be, don't work. I recall you wanting a house so bad you couldn't stand it.

Think forward about how things that are meant to be, eventually work. Now you know what kind of house you will look for when the time is right. No rush. Move. Teach. Love. Then find a house when you are ready. Be glad you don't have to try and sell one right now. Be glad you don't have to spend another year with the Putz School that did not appreciate what they had.

BTW... you must know they won't be able to find a replacement that will engage the kid's minds the way you did. It will take them a year to see their mistake ... too late.

I'm sure that moving will be it's whole new thread \:\)

W
W
Figgy,

"Hands In the Air"...."AHHHHH, OOOOO...." Figgy!, Figgy! "AAAAA....OHHHHHHH"....Congrats Figgy! NO problem eh? The divine plan worked to perfection! If you don't mind, I am going to bathe in your congratulatory luminescent light for awhile to warm my self-beaten bones...AHHHHH! I left a fluorescent Cyber smooch...peace

whapu #1508720 07/08/08 01:11 AM
figgy................

We want the lowdown............we're waiting!

Love,
bethie

BethM #1508777 07/08/08 01:50 AM
seriously! drop the good news and now we are hanging! well i guess thats better than being crossed all that time! \:D

found out about affair 8/06
H moves out Nov/06
D final 8/07
X re marries OW 5/08

T
T
Yeah, fig! Start talking.

Trip #1509222 07/08/08 12:34 PM
B
B
Hey guys. Figgy's been busy the past few days, and with no web access at home, that leaves her unable to update.

She's been offered that job, in what looks like a pretty neat little area. And, it looks like there are serious job possibilities for someone else too

So, now she's getting her ducks in a row.

Woot to Figgy!!!

:-^

HEY YOU...YEAH YOU....

I see you over there. Get the heck over here to your thread and spill. We want every little detail...........

BethM #1509920 07/08/08 07:21 PM
F
fig Offline OP
OP Offline
F
heeeeheeeeeeeeeeee

I am at Panera ( with their overpriced coffee drinks that I will nurse until the cows come home)

OK

the school is tiny
and

the superintendent made me actually cry with happiness

I explained that my sweet baboo will be moving and she suggested places for him to work that are in his area!!!!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

all the kittens will be in elementary school together...middle school and highschool are in the same building

very small staff

but

super nice

and

they are mailing me a phone book and newspapers and the superintendent has been calling the banks to see if there are any houses available to rent...

It is is the little triangle part of mn that connects with N Dakota and S Dakota

and

there are lakes

and

of course now the schools are calling like gangbusters to get me in for interviews

i may go on one
for a prep school that would be outstanding for the kids

but I feel as though it would not be such a good fit as this school
and
i feel badly for even thinking about it as this school has been so sweet

and

it is a 6/7th position which means that I don't have to get to work until 9:15ish
and
i start at 34000

which seems small potatos except that that is more than I was making working full time at my last school

I was the speech coach and prom advisor and all that so that added to my salary and I always taught an extra class so it worked out to be more but I will be prom advisor at this school
and
i will be able to help out with speech and theater

and

houses in the area are around 40000 so the possibility to own eventually is good

and

the crime rate is nil

and

I hate packing and moving but the idea of the adventure is beginning to grow on me

and

i have to remember to breathe

fig #1509968 07/08/08 07:42 PM
B
B
:-^

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard